Departamento de San Miguel
Become a royal with your local Junk King franchise! As part of the royal family, you will have an opportunity to join one of the fastest growing, greenest and the #1 customer-rated junk removal organizations in North America. Our Junk King franchise location is growing fast and is in need of hard working team members that are looking for a rewarding job and have a passion for customer service and helping others. Our employees are treated like royalty by providing personal growth and development and on the job training. Join our Junk King franchise location today and work with a team that puts more focus on people than anything else.
The local Junk King franchise is looking to grow its royal family. If you enjoy working outside,
staying active, being a part of a winning team then our Junk King franchise location is the place for you. In addition to having fun every day, you’ll also learn about logistics, truck operations, customer service, and negotiation. You’ll work everywhere: indoors and outdoors, residential, retail, commercial or industrial settings. You’ll be front and center with new customers every day, helping to tell the Junk King story of exceptional customer service and continuing to build a high-class brand. There are multiple shifts available, on weekdays, Saturdays and overtime is often available.
- Customer Service: Treat every customer like a royalty with exceptional service, communication and attitude Sales: Onsite selling, up-selling, customer service
- Truck Operations: Safely operate the Junk King trucks at all times. Make sure daily inspections are performed.
- Junk Removal: Heavy lifting and removal of junk (i.e. couch, mattress, appliances, yard waste, etc.) from business, residential, and government sites
- Marketing and Brand: Working to build and maintain the Junk King brand and image. Ensure that there are enough materials on the truck for marketing drop offs and up sells.
- Time Management: Be able to make logistical decisions within the provided daily schedule (when to dispose, how to best complete a job, how to market during downtimes)
- Sales: Educate clients about pricing and services and the benefit to them prior to giving an estimate and ensuring a positive experience. Be able to confidently price jobs aggressively to meet or exceed targets/goals QUALIFICATIONS
- Strong customer service/people skills
- Must be able to problem solve on the job
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to lift 75 lbs.
- Preference for working in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work without direct supervision Compensation: $13/hr base plus bonuses, tips and overtime-paid weekly!
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Nos encontramos en la búsqueda de un CADETE para cubrir en nuestra sucursal de San Miguel. Requisitos: Residir en San Miguel o alrededores. Edad entre 18 y 23 años. Disponibilidad horaria. [...]
- ¿Tenés experiencia en lavado de vehículos como autos y camionetas? ¡Esta propuesta te puede interesar! En Randstad nos moviliza ayudar a las personas y a las organizaciones a desarrollar todo [...]
Fecha de publicación: 24/02/2021 REPOSITOR Empresa Confidencial - Lugar de trabajo: San Miguel, Buenos Aires, Argentina - Industria: Otra - Área: Otra - Sector: Otro Contactar Descr [...]
Preply es una plataforma online que conecta profesores particulares de idiomas con estudiantes de todo el mundo. Preply está buscando profesores particulares de español a distancia. Buscamos [...]