Buenos Aires C.F.
Application Deadline: 28 February 2021 at 23:59 EST (-5 GMT, Toronto/New York)
The opportunity and your impact
Myplanet designs, develops, and builds Digital Experience Platforms (DXPs) leveraging our partners’ solutions with our own secret sauce to create innovative, adaptive experiences for our clients' customers. Now more than ever, we need people who can help us share that story with the world at scale. This position is fully remote to work on programs aimed at audiences in the US, Canada, and Western Europe.
As the Field Marketing Specialist, you will play a critical role across several disciplines from market and customer insight development, to program execution, to analytics and reporting.
You will utilise your broad skills as an emerging marketer on a daily basis, but will spend most of your time on ABM, defined demand, and channel marketing activities.
Working closely with the Growth Marketing Lead, your creativity, enthusiasm, and willingness to push boundaries will allow you to deliver exceptional results to drive pipeline growth.
- Provide insights about customers and the marketplace that will form the inputs of strong program delivery
- Proactively act on market and competitive trends
- Align tactical plans to business goals
- Conduct segmentation, relative targeting, and marketing mix exercises/planning
- Document and analyze findings about program and tactic effectiveness using tools such as PowerPoint and Excel
- Execute program tactics effectively and efficiently using a variety of digital marketing (eg. search, social, email, social media) and event marketing (eg. in-person, webinars) tactics
- Score leads and route them to the correct individuals ensuring that SLAs are met
- Manage efforts of designers, copywriters, to build demand and pipeline
- Analyze results data (eg. budget and tactic metrics) in near real time
- Maintain database health, extract data from marketing automation and salesforce automation systems
- Manage and execute lead nurturing, last-mile pipeline acceleration, and small-net fishing
- Provide dashboards views tailored for various audiences
- Manage social media channels/posts via a social media management platform
- Conduct social media audits to ensure best practices are being used
- Differentiate key performance indicators (KPIs) from metrics, and measure conversion rates
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize performance based on the insights Talents you bring to the table :
- You are motivated by winning deals and not only understand the challenges faced by Revenue Teams, but can creatively solve those challenges with support
- Execute campaigns that can quickly scale and adapt to an ever-changing economic landscape
- Excited by the challenge of extracting every dollar of ROI out of your tactics / events
- You know what it takes to succeed in a B2B marketing environment
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of ABM best practices as well as application
- Emerging knowledge of the the Buyer’s journey and customer lifecycle for B2B clients
- You are a Wizard, or at least an advanced Wizard’s apprentice, in SEO
- Strong project management skills
- You deliver events both virtually and in-person that people rave about thanks to meticulous attention to detail around the experience pre-, during-, and post-event
- Experience working with GoogleAds and LinkedIn Campaigns
- Getting your hands dirty to get the job done and deliver results comes as second nature to you
- Knowledge of Google Analytics, Data Studio, and Tag Manager to squeeze every ounce of juice out of available data
- Have the ambition to find new and unique ways to connect our message with the right audience
- Possess solid understanding of social media marketing and campaigning
- University undergraduate degree in Marketing, or quantitative/analytical field
- Advanced proficiency in spoken and written English, ideally with a certification (eg. IELTS) You’ll get bonus points for these things:
- Experience working in a Channel Marketing function at a start-up, or early stage firm
- You have worked in an agency where success was measured on the performance of your work
- Solid understanding of how to reach influencers and decision-makers at Fortune 1000 companies
- Familiarity or certification in MAP platforms (eg. Hubspot) and SFA platforms (eg. Salesforce)
- Certification in SMM platforms (e.g. Hootsuite)
- Understanding of software design and development for various user interfaces around eCommerce platforms, mobile development, and conversational interfaces About Myplanet
Myplanet is a software studio and certified BCorp. Based in Toronto with global studio presence, we’re working with the world’s most influential organizations to catalyze change across business silos.
Drawing from a range of talents and perspectives, our team brings together data, systems thinking, and curiosity to build next generation experiences. We’re tackling mission-critical digital challenges for businesses by taking the millions of moments of interaction they have with customers every day and surfacing key opportunities to engage and connect within those moments.
We’re building deep capabilities in data-driven design, AI implementation, and personalization, while forming strong partnerships with leaders in machine learning, hardware development, and IoT platforms. We’re shaping the way organizations use technology to deliver context-aware, multi-interface experiences that equip them to meet their business goals.
While headquartered in Toronto, Canada, we're a remote-first company of over 100 employees.
Committed to an Inclusive Workplace
Weare committed to fosteringan inclusive and accessible environment as we build a workforce that reflects the diversity of the community in which we live, including those with disabilities. We are dedicated to providing accommodations in all parts of the hiring processin accordance withthe Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and the Ontario Human Rights Code. If you require any accommodation,we willwork with you to meet your needs.
Committed to Social and Environmental Stewardship
Myplanet is committed to promoting and working towards a more socially and environmentally sustainable future. All employees are expected to make decisions and take actions in relation to their role and work that follow through on this commitment.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase t [...]
Client Channel Technical Sales Specialist Job Description This position is a technical sales lead aligned to the CCG (Client Computing Group) Sales Channel, Countries and Initiatives Team The r [...]
Job Description Cloud Engineer Fusion Middleware Weblogic SOA Suite 20000TMV br br Job Description br br All over the world people s lives are better because of Oracle Want to make a difference Join o [...]
Job Description br br All over the world people s lives are better because of Oracle Want to make a difference Join our company of change makers br br From Oracle to culinary school and back again Bon [...]