Floor Coverings International
Departamento de San Miguel
Floor Coverings International is the #1 mobile flooring company in North America. With over 150 locations across the United States and Canada, our unique shop-at-home model allows customers to get perfect new floors without leaving their home. Our 350,000+ customers give us an average of 4.7 star rating.
An Office Manager with Floor Coverings International is key to the growth and expansion of the local franchise. A successful Office Manager will allow for more estimates to be written, lead the scheduling and installation of projects, assist with marketing efforts and keep accurate company financials.
Job Details & Perks:
- No experience required
- Paid training provided
- Annual company convention in Cabo, Mexico
- Company car for work appointments (insurance and gas covered by company) Key Responsibilities:
Marketing & Customer Relations
- Promptly and properly schedule all leads to appointments for sales team.
- Follow up on open proposals as needed.
- Support and participate in home shows.
- Support local marketing efforts as needed.
- Keep show room and office organized and presentable.
- Assist in development, management & delivery of local marketing tactics.
- Resolve customer conflicts. Financials
- Accurately update QuickBooks daily for all income and expenses.
- Complete job costing reports within 24 hours of completing an installation.
- Track, prepare and manage timely payment of business related expense. Production
- Meet with sales staff weekly to discuss recent sales and review customer expectations and product orders.
- Order all product needed for jobs accurately and follow up on delivery.
- Schedule the job to meet the schedule of customer and installers.
- Communicate with installers and customer on start dates and times.
- Update the customer with ongoing details of installation and job progress.
- Discuss and obtain written permission for any changes in contracted work.
- Confirm scope of work and compensation with installers prior to start of job.
- Update InspireNet daily with status of job and upcoming schedule. Continuous Improvement
- Attend weekly meeting with Franchise Owner at scheduled time.
- Submit GS&R; Prep form weekly via email.
- Work weekly and monthly to meet goals.
- Be available to attend training seminars at owner’s discretion.
- Make decisions and act in accordance with Floor Coverings Internationals core values and mission. Qualifications:
- Strong communication skills, particularly over the phone.
- Organized, detail oriented, and able to multi-task.
- Experienced in bookkeeping using QuickBooks is a plus.
- Able to work independently without supervision.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
We specialize in all things glass. Established in 1962 with one shop in Seattle, Wash., today Glass Doctor offers quick and affordable glass services to business, home, and auto owners at more than 27 [...]
Are you seeking independence? Have you worked hard to acquire the skills and experience of a professional, do quality work, get great customer feedback, and yet still feel micro-managed and unapprecia [...]
Looking for individuals to join our home care family. At ComForCare Home Care we value our employees like family. We celebrate success and have fun. Our focus is to help our clients and employees li [...]
Were looking for reliable, hard:working, friendly, and professional people to clean homes around the Lorain County area. As a Home Service Professional, you are a key member of the team providing qual [...]