Buenos Aires C.F.
Associate Principals have explicit recognition as senior team members and will take management responsibility for the on-time delivery of projects or and in some cases components of multi country projects for clients in the pharmaceutical or related industries, and for some or all the deliverables of the project team. They are sometimes responsible for mentoring, coaching and development of more junior staff within and outside project teams. Some Associate Principals may have line management and/or mentoring responsibility, where agreed.
· Proactively mentors, coaches and shares subject matter expertise with others to elevate our capabilities to deliver world-class solutions for clients.
· Leads teams of HEOR professionals in the design, development and delivery of consulting projects or components of larger, complex projects.
· With limited senior management input, reviews and analyzes client requirements or problems and leads in the development of proposals of cost-effective solutions that ensure profitability and high client satisfaction.
· Provides coaching and direction to more junior HEOR professionals assigned to engagement or across multiple projects at any one time.
· Contribute to the development of high-quality proposals for new projects.
· Contribute to the development of project deliverables, including literature reviews, protocols, study reports, abstracts, manuscripts and slide decks, as appropriate.
· Manages the process of proposal preparation and/or modifications including overall bid integrity.
· Develops project plan with timelines and deliverables and leads project to successful completion, on-time and on-budget, from start to finish with little senior management guidance.
· Provides high level input to and ensures development of the design, structure and delivery of client reports and presentations that are appropriate to the characteristics or needs of the audience.
· Provides and manages communication with client and follows up with client after project deliverable has been completed to ensure client satisfaction.
· Proactively develops broader and deeper knowledge of related consulting methodologies and pharmaceutical market through on the job experience and participation in training opportunities.
· Proactively supports colleagues training and development by leading by example and with specific one to one training.
· Proactively continues to develop specific subject matter expertise through on the job experience, participation in conferences and symposiums and other forums for professional knowledge sharing.
· May have line management, coaching, mentoring and development responsibilities for employees. May assist with recruitment.
· Understands and takes a role in implementing the HEOR business vision and objectives. Support business initiatives and actively supports the strategic development of the business.
· MBA, or MSc, MPhil/PhD in economics or related area desirable
· Knowledge of epidemiology methods and concepts, ideally with a masters or doctorate degree in epidemiology, health services research or relevant related discipline.
· Work experience in related area such as pharmacoepidemiology, epidemiology, or health services research, experience in applied health research or consulting environment.
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills and ability to work collaboratively in a team environment on multiple priorities and projects simultaneously.
· Strong project management skills, organizational skills, and ability to prioritize competing tasks
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 67,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com .
At IQVIA, we have a vision. Where every healthcare decision is based on evidence. Where data science and human science come together to improve global health. Where new and creative solutions aren’t just possible – they are expected.
Thank you for your interest in growing your career with us. It takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage to transform healthcare. The 56,000+ employees of the IQVIA family of companies, including Q2 Solutions, are reimagining a world without the consequences of disease. We are brave minds bringing powerful ideas to reality. At IQVIA, you can truly make an impact in an environment where you’re supported to succeed.
EEO Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Edad de 18 a 34 años. Con o sin experiencia en encuestas telefónicas. Personal femenino. Ganas de aprender, proactiva. Actividades a realizar: Buscas un trabajo de pocas horas nosotros trabajamo [...]
Fecha de publicación: 04/03/2021 ZAPATERO ARMADOR Empresa Confidencial - Lugar de trabajo: Capital Federal, Argentina - Industria: Otra - Área: Producción - Sector: Producción Cont [...]
Fecha de publicación: 04/03/2021 AUXILIAR ENFERMERIA Empresa Confidencial - Lugar de trabajo: Capital Federal, Argentina - Industria: Otra - Área: Otra - Sector: Otro Descripción [...]
Important multinational company with leadership in corporate business and technology solutions, is looking for it's regional office (based in Argentina): Role Summary The Head of Latam (HOL) is acc [...]