Buenos Aires C.F.
We are a large international kitchen knife and cookware e-commerce company based in Canada but with a team that is distributed around the world. We sell through many channels including amazon, Shopify & Walmart. You can find out more about the company here https://dalstrong.com/.
At Dalstrong we're hiring an eCommerce Inventory Management / FBA Specialist to join our remote team! Whether you're a hobbyist or a pro, our aim is to enhance the experience of our clients' culinary creations.
This is a full-time position to oversee our growing online presence for our line of premium knife ware (Amazon.com and elsewhere). If you're a detail-oriented, organized and self-motivated E-Commerce Inventory Manager,
we'd love to connect.
As an Inventory Manager, you'll get the opportunity to operate an ecommerce supply chain, replenish inventory, analyze information, and develop and communicate recommendations to improve inventory flow and replenishment.
You will work closely with the sales team, supply chain, finance and marketing to plan and execute the business starting from the manufacturer to the consumer.
As an Inventory Manager in inventory and operations, you'll get the opportunity to quickly impact the business and work in a fast-paced start-up environment.
What You'll Do!
- Report to operations to manage inventory flow and replenishment operations
- Partner with key stakeholders to solve problems, write purchase orders, develop inventory forecasts, and execute the replenishment process.
- Communicate with manufacturers and the internal team in an organized, detailed and efficient manner to ensure clear visibility to production planning and logistics operations. Maintain product in stock in Amazon fulfillment centers.
- Develop reporting to track fulfillment variances and execution of KPI to build ordering and fulfillment accountability best practices.
- Analyze business trends and identify opportunities to drive efficiency and process improvement. Balance inventory investment with consumer demand.
- Prepare sales & inventory reports for internal and external leaders. Set daily/weekly/monthly inventory reconciliation and replenishment processes, cycle counts and methods for timely replenishment; track and manage inventory levels.
- Identify problems and drive efforts to resolve, including design of any SOPs.
- Lead 3PL centers in the US and Europe; consider all costs and benefits, be able to design a coherent, data-driven proposal for path forward.
- Plan and execute strategic growth initiatives across the supply chain to improve the business' top and bottom lines.
Who You Are (Requirements)
- Bachelor's degree required in a relevant field and/or 2 years minimum relevant experience preferred.
- Amazon Seller Central experience preferred.
- Retail operations experience with forecasting and replenishment preferred.
- Proficient in Excel, Microsoft Office and Google Drive.
- Ability to effectively communicate across both verbal and written platforms.
- Detail-oriented, organized and able to meet deadlines while working on multiple projects concurrently.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
What's in it for YOU?
- Full-time USD compensation ($3000/month).
- Work/life balance. Flexible time-off, holidays, sick days, and a fun remote start-up culture.
- Free premium culinary products from our company.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Fecha de publicación: 28/02/2021 Ayudantes de Cocina/Camareras Grupo Gastronomico inova - Lugar de trabajo: Capital Federal, Argentina - Industria: Gastronomía - Área: Gastronomía - [...]
Fecha de publicación: 01/03/2021 BACK OFFICE CON EXPERIENCIA EN CRYPTOMONEDAS EXCLUYENTE Consultora Dreamfinder - Lugar de trabajo: Capital Federal, Argentina - Industria: Telecomunicaciones [...]
Fecha de publicación: 28/02/2021 Profesora de inglés Ingles personalizado - Lugar de trabajo: Capital Federal, Argentina - Industria: Educación - Área: Educación - Sector: Docencia [...]
Fecha de publicación: 28/02/2021 ESTAMPADOR TEXTIL Empresa Confidencial - Lugar de trabajo: Capital Federal, Argentina - Industria: Otra - Área: Otra - Sector: Otro Descripción ES [...]