Quest Food Management Servicies
Departamento de San Miguel
"Quest Food Management Services is looking for a Food Service Worker to join our team!
Work for a growing company with a personal touch. Leadership is visible, approachable and shows that they care about their teams. Quest allows you to become an integral part of the local community, in an environment where you are listened to, supported and work-life balance and consistent scheduling is a priority. You are not just a number at Quest.
We provide the communities we serve with fresh, high-quality food, exceptional responsiveness and intensely personal service. We are committed to creating the most enduring relationships in the industry by what we do and how we do it, which is achieved through an unwavering commitment to our values:
- Integrity: we do the right thing at all times
- Responsiveness: we listen and respond quickly to provide the best solutions
- Accountability: we do what we say we will do and accept responsibility for the results
- Respect: we treat others better than we expect to be treated ourselves
- Excellence: we deliver the best experience possible Position Summary
Food Service Workers provide excellent customer service preparing and serving menu items. Food Service Workers create the ""WOW"" experience for guests of Quest.
Successful candidate(s) must have an outgoing, friendly and customer focused attitude, and must have the ability work with speed, attention to detail, consistency and organization. Punctuality, reliability, and the ability to work effectively on a team are a must.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide efficient, friendly and prompt service to the students and staff.
- Review menu and production to determine the type and quantities of menu items prepared.
- Assist in needed prep and service.
- Portion and arrange menu options.
- Assist in overall sanitation and organization of line and surrounding areas.
- Maintain open, positive and effective communication with others.
- Perform closing responsibilities, storing and cleaning of all line items and restocking all areas assigned.
- Assist others in closing procedures if time permits.
- Maintain and develop relationships with clients, guests and staff during events by using their names whenever possible and anticipating their needs.
- Follow HACCP guidelines to ensure safe food practices.
- Follow all Quest policies and food safety guidelines.
- Report to scheduled shifts on time and in complete uniform.
- Perform other duties as assigned. Other Requirements Include:
- High School Diploma/GED or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 1 year experience in a cash handling position
- Ability to perform simple arithmetic as well as to understand measurements and conversions
- Food Handler certification
- Comfortable and pleasant demeanor in very busy environments
- Ability to read, write and speak English
- Previous experience in a similar role is helpful but not required."
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Fecha de publicación: 01/03/2021 Psicólogo/a Centro Psicoterapéutico Bella Vista - Lugar de trabajo: Bella Vista, San Miguel, Buenos Aires, Argentina - Industria: Salud - Área: Salud [...]
- Agencia de Cambio en pleno crecimiento, se encuentra en la búsqueda de Cajeros con perfil comercial para su Sucursal en San Miguel. Los candidatos deberán contar con experiencia en el rubro. [...]
- Importante Empresa de Salud selecciona Auditor de Calidad para trabajar en San Miguel. Principales responsabilidades: • Realizar auditorías de todas las áreas según políticas y procedim [...]
- Si sos profesor o universitario y querés ganar plata extra, leé atentamente. Unite e impartí clases particulares desde casa en el portal líder en Argentina desde 2007. Si tenés conocimientos [...]