Quest Food Management Servicies
Departamento de San Miguel
Quest Food Management Services, Inc. is a privately owned, full service, foodservice management company located in Lombard, Illinois. Founded in 1985, Quest has served schools, universities and corporate office buildings in the Midwest guided by its mission to provide the communities we serve with fresh, high-quality food, exceptional responsiveness and intensely personal service. Quest has consistently been recognized among the top food service management companies in the country in recent years.
Today Quest services many operations in the metropolitan Chicago area ranging from grade schools to high schools to independent schools and corporate office buildings, as well as servicing its first retail unit--The Farehouse Market.
It has been Quest’s employees who have been the cornerstone of our growth. Quality people, quality food, and quality clients are our recipe for success.
The human resource representative/recruiter performs general human resource tasks, including recruiting, training and development coordination, onboarding, and other related work as assigned.
- Cascades the vision of Quest Food Management Services ensuring the Quest vision, values and founding principles are effectively communicated, understood and practiced.
- Demonstrates commitment to Quest vision, values and missions through actions on a daily basis.
- Reviews, tracks, and documents compliance with mandatory and non-mandatory training, continuing education, and work assessments. This will include safety training, anti-harassment training, professional licensure, and aptitude exams and certifications.
- Assists in organizational training and development efforts.
- Coordinates the Company’s training program, which includes safety training, food safety handling training, fleet training, skills training and recordkeeping.
- Design and execute customized candidate recruiting strategies to attract top talent to Quest/The Farehouse Market running both full cycle searches and sourcing supported searches.
- Partnering closely with hiring managers to achieve the best results possible and ensure alignment on deliverables.
- Find and engage unique and/or passive candidates through creative sourcing techniques.
- Regularly manage pipeline activity, maintain data integrity, and proactively share data-centric updates with internal stakeholders.
- Manage hiring manager partnerships by communicating clearly and often to provide status updates, manage expectations, and solve roadblocks as they arise.
- Develops an active poole of candidates as substitute workers for school units.
- Collaborate with others on the recruiting team on initiatives and/or hiring needs that may spike in other areas. Minimum Qualification
- 2+ years of full cycle recruiting experience.
- Experience influencing and driving toward results in a fast-paced environment;
- Creativity in problem-solving, resourcefulness across all stages of the hiring cycle;
- Bilingual (proficient in speaking, reading, and writing in Spanish);
- Experience being detail-oriented, and have strong organizational skills;
- A bachelor's degree in human resource management, or two or three years of experience in the HR field, or any similar combination of education and experience;
- Solid knowledge of relevant legal regulations (EEO, I-9, etc.);
- Familiar with the onboarding process and working on Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS);
Quest Food Management Services takes a “we” approach, not a vendor-customer approach.
Quest Food Management Services was founded in 1985 in Lombard, Illinois, with the goal of providing fresh, made from scratch food and intensely personal service. Today, we have grown to over $50M in annual revenue through our partnerships with over 75 accounts in the Midwest. We serve business & industry, higher education, conference centers and the K-12 segment. We have a depth of experience in facility and equipment design and construction, offer a wealth of expertise in nutrition, marketing, food safety and sanitation, staff management and community building.
In 2018, Quest was ranked #34 in Food Management Magazine's Top 50 food management companies in the United States, up six spots from 2017, and rated as one of the fastest growing companies in our industry. This marks the third year in a row that Quest has been in the top six regarding growth rate.
We know how to build a fresh, dynamic and interesting food service program that appeals to your community. In fact, we believe we do that better than anyone in the Midwest. We take an approach of building programs that mirror quick serve restaurant approaches popular with students today. We are big enough to offer security and systems and small enough to be nimble to the smallest request.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Fecha de publicación: 03/03/2021 CARNICERO CON EXPERIENCIA CARNICERIA SAN MIGUEL - Lugar de trabajo: San Miguel, Buenos Aires, Argentina - Industria: Comercio - Área: Áreas Operativas y [...]
- Importante empresa del sector salud se encuentra en la búsqueda de personal con amplia experiencia en el área de enfermería para incorporar a nuestros staff. Serán valorados aquellos postulantes [...]
La busqueda esta orientada a Chef / Gastronómicos con titulo profesional que los acredite, para dictado de clases. Se valorara la experiencia. Actividades a realizar: Dictado de clases practicas [...]
La búsqueda esta orientada a personas proactivas con buen trato interpersonal. Herramientas informáticas (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), disponibilidad horaria turno tarde/noche y residir en zona. Act [...]