Departamento de San Miguel
Looking for caregivers to join our home care family
At ComForCare Home Care we value our home care aides like family. We celebrate success and have fun! Our focus is to help our clients and employees live their best life possible.
We invite you to become part of our team! We have open positions and are looking for the very best to support clients in their homes. Whether you are looking to get started in a home care career or are an experienced aide, we have something for you.
Shifts are available throughout the Western Cuyahoga area. We will consider your availability and preferred locations when setting up your schedule.
We provide caregivers competitive pay, training and benefits,
as well as opportunities for advancement. Orientations happen each week.
Are you naturally nurturing? Do you want a job that is truly fulfilling? Our independently owned and operated franshised offices are looking for you.
The Caregiver provides clients various personal care and homemaker/companion services in accordance with an established plan of care so that they can remain in their residence.
- Personal Care Provide assistance with: bathing, dressing, grooming, nail /skin care, back care, foot care, shampoo, oral hygiene, ambulation, transfers, range of motion exercise, safe use of equipment and assistive devices (wheel chair, walker, crutches, cane), change of position, with toileting, commode, incontinent care, meal planning, preparation, and assistance with feeding
- Companion/Sitter/Household Management Provide companionship and respite services for familyPerform homemaking activities which include (but are not limited to): vacuuming, dusting, sweeping or mopping floors, doing dishes, changing bed linens, doing laundry and cleaning bathrooms
- Medication Services Assist with medications that the client self-administers Qualifications/Educational Requirements:
- High school graduate or G.E.D certificate
- Successful completion of a state-approved Certified Nurse Aide or Home Health Aide course
- At least six months experience as a Caregiver (in homes or facilities).
- Be listed in good standing on the State’s Caregiver Registry
- Achieves a minimum score of 80% on competency exam (Home Health Aide Test)
- Meets passing criteria on DEARS Ethics test
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English as needed for the job
- Possess a valid driver's license and have use of an insured automobile or access to adequate transportation for the job This job description is used as a guide only and not inclusive of responsibilities and job duties.
Compensation: Competitive Pay, 401K, Benefits, Travel Pay.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
- ¿Tenés experiencia en lavado de vehículos como autos y camionetas? ¡Esta propuesta te puede interesar! En Randstad nos moviliza ayudar a las personas y a las organizaciones a desarrollar todo [...]
Fecha de publicación: 24/02/2021 REPOSITOR Empresa Confidencial - Lugar de trabajo: San Miguel, Buenos Aires, Argentina - Industria: Otra - Área: Otra - Sector: Otro Contactar Descr [...]
Preply es una plataforma online que conecta profesores particulares de idiomas con estudiantes de todo el mundo. Preply está buscando profesores particulares de español a distancia. Buscamos [...]
La busqueda se orienta a choferes con auto o camioneta tipo Kangoo para realizar traslados de pacientes ambulatorios de ART para las siguientes zonas: NORTE: Benavidez, Rincon del Milberg, Tigre, V [...]