Departamento de San Miguel
Looking for caregivers to join our home care family
At ComForCare Home Care we value our home care aides like family. We celebrate success and have fun! Our focus is to help our clients and employees live their best life possible.
We invite you to become part of our team! We have open positions and are looking for the very best to support clients in their homes. Whether you are looking to get started in a home care career or are an experienced aide, we have something for you.
Shifts are available throughout the metro area. We will consider your availability and preferred locations when setting up your schedule.
We provide caregivers competitive pay, training and benefits,
as well as opportunities for advancement. Orientations happen each week.
Are you naturally nurturing? Do you want a job that is truly fulfilling? Our independently owned and operated franchised offices are looking for you.
The Direct Care Worker (DCW) provides clients various personal care and homemaker/companion services in accordance with an established plan of care so that they can remain in their residence.
- Personal Care Provide assistance with: bathing, dressing, grooming, nail /skin care, back care, foot care, shampoo, oral hygiene, ambulation, transfers, range of motion exercise, safe use of equipment and assistive devices (wheel chair, walker, crutches, cane), change of position, with toileting, commode, incontinent care, meal planning, preparation, and assistance with feeding.
- Companion/Sitter/Household Management Provide companionship and respite services for familyPerform homemaking activities which include (but are not limited to): vacuuming, dusting, sweeping or mopping floors, doing dishes, changing bed linens, doing laundry and cleaning bathrooms
- Medication Assistance Services (with RN supervision and delegation) Qualifications/Educational Requirements:
- High school graduate or G.E.D certificate.
- Current CPR certification
- Successful completion of a state-approved Direct Care Worker or Home Health Aide course
- At least six months experience as a Direct Care Worker or CNA/HHA in healthcare (in homes or facilities)
- Be listed in good standing on the Pennsylvania Aide Registry
- Achieves a minimum score of 80% on competency exam (Home Health Aide Test)
- Meets passing criteria on DEARS Ethics test
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English as needed for the job
- Possess a valid driver's license and have use of an insured automobile or access to adequate transportation for the job This job description is used as a guide only and not inclusive of responsibilities and job duties.
Compensation: $10-$11 per hour and night/weekend differential We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
La Supervisora de Ventas Natura es la responsable de buscar, entrenar, motivar y desarrollar a las consultoras/es Natura. Será requisito excluyente la disponibilidad de un auto y contar con disponib [...]
Vendedor - Tucuman - WD30110271057 ADT Security Service, multinacional líder en el rubro de Seguridad, con más de 130 años de experiencia y presencia en más de 100 países. BUSCAMOS CONTRATAR [...]
- La Supervisora de Ventas Natura es la responsable de buscar, entrenar, motivar y desarrollar a las consultoras/es Natura. Será requisito excluyente la disponibilidad de un auto y contar con disponi [...]
- Importante Empresa de Salud se encuentra en la busqueda de personal de deposito. Sus principales responsabilidades son: 1. Carga, descarga y almacenamiento de mercadería 2. Recepción y c [...]