Buenos Aires C.F.
"No Relocation Assistance Offered
#97767 - Buenos Aires, Buenos Aires, Argentina
Implement the digital strategy taking into account the division guidelines.
Maintain relationship with the agencies, guaranteeing the execution of the most efficient plan, performing analysis and evaluation of results.
Development and updating of ecommerce content and implementation, monitoring and analysis of digital campaigns for the ecommerce and digital channel.
Provide visibility and learnings about each of the campaigns to the Marketing team.
Let’s talk about main responsibilities:
- Be the intermediary with the marketing teams (regional and of each country)
to coordinate the annual communication of the brands and align in the planning, implementation and monitoring of the results of digital activities.
- Work with the influencers agency and the marketing team in the selection of the influencers of the campaigns, brief and execution of the contents, respecting the regional guidelines of each sub-brand
- Identify opportunities to develop local actions together with the local marketing team and local agencies.
- Distribute and manage the digital budget of the region
- Ensure that marketing guidelines and best practices are followed accordingly throughout the region.
- Collaborate with the approval of sites, posts, banners, etc.
- Develop and update the ecommerce product catalog, ensuring that the photos and descriptions are correct, always complying with the established guidelines.
- Work together with the ecommerce leader to ensure that customer sites contain the correct information about Colgate-Palmolive products.
- Explore new digital audiences and user behavior.
- Work together with the ecommerce leader in the implementation of digital campaigns to strengthen the channel and report results. Help define the objectives and KPIs to obtain better results.
- Work hand in hand with the media agency to define campaign plans, seeking to meet the objectives of the conversion funnel
- Coordinate the communication strategy in local social networks. Manage organic content with the creative agency. Manage the paid media application with the media agency
What you need for this position:
- Graduate of Engineering / Administration / Advertising / Marketing / Communications or related fields
- At least 2 years of experience in digital areas and performance campaigns (sale, conversion)
- Advanced English Level
- Management of Google Tools
- Understanding of digital KPIs such as: Analytics, Facebook Ads manager, Google Adwords, Social Media Management
Is a plus if you have:
- Experience and contact with creative agencies
- Influencers Management
Equal Opportunity Employer
Colgate is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, marital status, veteran status (United States positions), or any other characteristic protected by law.
Are you interested in working for Colgate-Palmolive? You can apply online and attach all relevant documents such as a cover letter and resume or CV. Applications received by e-mail are not considered in the selection process. Become part of our team. We look forward to your application.
Colgate-Palmolive is a leading global consumer products company, tightly focused on Oral Care, Personal Care, Home Care and Pet Nutrition. Colgate sells its products in over 200 countries and territories around the world under such internationally recognized brand names as Colgate, Palmolive, elmex, Tom’s of Maine, Sorriso, Speed Stick, Lady Speed Stick, Softsoap, Irish Spring, Protex, Sanex, Elta MD, PCA Skin, Ajax, Axion, Fabuloso, Soupline and Suavitel, as well as Hill’s Science Diet and Hill’s Prescription Diet.
For more information about Colgate’s global business, visit the Company’s web site at . To learn more about Colgate Bright Smiles, Bright Futures® oral health education program, please visit . To learn more about Hill's and the Hill’s Food, Shelter & Love program please visit . To learn more about Tom’s of Maine please visit .
Reasonable accommodation during the application process is available for persons with disabilities. Please contact ********** with the subject ""Accommodation Request"" should you require accommodation."
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Beiersdorf es una empresa líder internacionalmente por sus marcas de cuidado de la piel, como NIVEA, Eucerin, Labello, 8x4 y Hansaplast/Elastoplast. Para seguir creciendo como compañía, ofrecemos a [...]
¿Conocés Navent? Somos la empresa multinacional lde clasificados online líder dueña de ZonaProp, ZonaJobs, Bumeran y más de 20 marcas con presencia en 7 países de la región. Nuestro princ [...]
Who we are: At Wunderman Thompson we exist to inspire growth for ambitious brands. Part creative agency, part consultancy and part technology company, our experts provide end:to:end capabilities at a [...]
Requisitos: - Bi-lingual (Spanish-English proficient) - Project management. - Capacity to coordinate projects. - Organized and detail focus oriented. - Communication skills: writing & presentations. - [...]