BairesDev is proud to be one of the fastest-growing companies in Latin America and a welcoming, highly rated employer (Glassdoor Employee Score: 4.3). With more than 1,500 employees in 27 countries and world-class clients from start-ups to Fortune 500 companies, we’re only as strong as the multicultural teams at the heart of our business. BairesDev runs on talent. To consistently deliver the highest quality solutions to our clients, we only hire the Top 1% of IT Talent and nurture their professional growth on exciting projects for companies like Google, Pinterest, and Udemy.
About the Role:
We are looking for Data Science Seniors to join our Development team and participate in different projects made up of multicultural teams distributed throughout the world. We are looking for proactive people, team players passionate about programming in this language and oriented to provide the best experience to the end user. This is an excellent opportunity for those professionals looking to develop in one of the fastest growing companies in the industry!
These developers will face numerous technical challenges, so they must use current technologies, get involved in the mobile world, web applications, devices, etc.
What You’ll Do:
- Work together with developers, tech leads and solution architects to build applications.
- Improve existing structures by adding new functionalities or proposing technological updates so that as a result, the impact of your contribution is significant in the core of each business.
- The result of your work will also allow you to improve the user experience on scalable and high availability platforms, contributing to the key differential of each business.
You Must Have:
- 6+ years of experience working as a developer.
- 5+ years of experience working as Data Scientist.
- Proficient with analysis, troubleshooting, and problem solving.
- Hands-on experience with managing data loads and data quality a plus.
- Advanced English level.
- Excellent compensation plan, well above the market average.
- Possibility of remote work and flexible schedules.
- Training plans.
- Extensive possibilities for growth and professional development thanks to our mentoring system.
Are you interested in joining the most talented IT team in Latin America? Do you want to work for an innovative tech company with the resources of a multinational market leader? Are you ready to do the best work of your professional life? If so, we want to hear from you. Apply today!
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Line of Service Advisory Industry/Sector Not Applicable Specialism Deals Management Level Senior Associate Job Description and Summary A career in our Advisory Acceleration Centre is the na [...]
Job Description ?As a Business Analyst, youll drive structure and discipline around each initiative using standard project deliverables and framework, including establishing scope, and perform detaile [...]
As a Customer Success Account Manager for some of our biggest Global Enterprise customers, you will be the primary customer facing role responsible for customer success through the management of progr [...]
Analista Senior de Insight and Analytics para Marketing Buenos Aires, Argentina En Mercado Libre estamos democratizando el comercio, el dinero y los pagos en América Latina. Nuestras unidades de [...]