BairesDev is proud to be one of the fastest-growing companies in Latin America and a welcoming, highly rated employer (Glassdoor Employee Score: 4.3). With more than 1,500 employees in 27 countries and world-class clients from start-ups to Fortune 500 companies, we’re only as strong as the multicultural teams at the heart of our business. BairesDev runs on talent. To consistently deliver the highest quality solutions to our clients, we only hire the Top 1% of IT Talent and nurture their professional growth on exciting projects for companies like Google, Pinterest, and Udemy.
About the Role:
We are looking for a Staffing Analyst to join our Recruiting team, leading short and long term projects. We are looking for proactive,
dynamic people and team players, with great organizational capacity, accustomed to handle multiple tasks and with marked attention to details. It is an excellent opportunity for those professionals looking to develop in one of the fastest growing companies in the industry!
What You’ll Do:
- Execute the staffing strategy for company openings.
- Correctly obtain information related to the profile and assignment of the required openings.
- Work together with the Recruiting area in the identification of candidates for the different openings.
- Presentation of candidates to different clients and leads.
- Collaborate with the Operations and Client Services areas to identify farming possibilities in the different accounts.
- Propose improvements to the staffing and recruiting processes.
You Must Have:
- Proven analytical ability, extreme attention to detail and the ability to prioritize effectively, as well as multitasking skills.
- Degree in Business, Systems, HR or in a related field.
- +3 years experience in Staffing or Project Management.
- Desirable: 1+ years of experience in IT Recruitment.
- Advanced English level.
- Excellent compensation plan, well above the market average.
- Possibility of remote work and flexible schedules.
- Training plans.
- Extensive possibilities for growth and professional development thanks to our mentoring system.
Are you interested in joining the most talented IT team in Latin America? Do you want to work for an innovative tech company with the resources of a multinational market leader? Are you ready to do the best work of your professional life? If so, we want to hear from you. Apply today!
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Job: IRC110930 Location: Argentina : Buenos Aires, La Plata, Mendoza, Mar del Plata Designation: Analyst Experience: 1:3 years Function: People Development Skills: Recruitment Description:Wh [...]
BairesDev is proud to be one of the fastest-growing companies in Latin America and a welcoming, highly rated employer (Glassdoor Employee Score: 4.3). With more than 1,500 employees in 27 countries an [...]
BairesDev is proud to be one of the fastest-growing companies in Latin America and a welcoming, highly rated employer (Glassdoor Employee Score: 4.3). With more than 1,300 employees in 27 countries an [...]
BairesDev is proud to be one of the fastest growing companies in Latin America and a welcoming highly rated employer Glassdoor Employee Score 4 3 With more than 1 500 employees in 27 countries and wor [...]