BairesDev is proud to be one of the fastest-growing companies in Latin America and a welcoming, highly rated employer (Glassdoor Employee Score: 4.3). With more than 1,500 employees in 27 countries and world-class clients from start-ups to Fortune 500 companies, we’re only as strong as the multicultural teams at the heart of our business. BairesDev runs on talent. To consistently deliver the highest quality solutions to our clients, we only hire the Top 1% of IT Talent and nurture their professional growth on exciting projects for companies like Google, Pinterest, and Udemy.
About the Role:
We are looking for an Internal Communications and Community Management Analyst to join our Marketing team. You will develop, design,
coordinate, execute, and measure internal communications and initiative to maintain employees informed and motivated. It is an excellent opportunity for those professionals looking to develop in one of the fastest growing companies in the industry!
- Establish an internal communications strategy.
- Plan, edit, and write content for a variety of internal communications channels.
- Moderate social media channels and define the tone of voice of this communication in collaboration with the Marketing team.
- Ensure organizational initiatives and projects are successfully communicated to employees.
- Develop creative and attractive content and initiatives to communicate internally to employees.
- Execute internal events, such as town halls and talks with leaders.
- Moderate the company’s internal collaboration channels (Slack) defining policies to facilitate the conversation between employees.
- Advise the marketing team to execute endomarketing actions and work together with HR for internal activations.
- Monitor, measure and present internal communication efforts.
You Must Have:
- 2+ years of experience in similar positions.
- Graduate or student in communication, Marketing or related fields.
- Expertise with social media moderation.
- Knowledge in Copywriting and content edition.
- Excellent writing in english.
- CRM tools management. (Desirable)
- Experience in the IT industry. (Desirable)
- Advanced English level.
- Excellent compensation plan, well above the market average.
- Possibility of remote work.
- Training plans.
- Extensive possibilities for growth and professional development.
Are you interested in joining the most talented IT team in Latin America? Do you want to work for an innovative tech company with the resources of a multinational market leader? Are you ready to do the best work of your professional life? If so, we want to hear from you. Apply today!
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
At #Cognizant we have an ideal opportunity for you to be part of one of the largest companies in the digital sector worldwide. A company certified as "Great Place To Work", where we look for people wh [...]
Site Name: Argentina - Buenos Aires Province - Buenos Aires Posted Date: Mar 4 2021 Position Name: Pasante de Tesorería Tus responsabilidades: Esta posición te da la oportunidad de liderar ac [...]
Fecha de publicación: 04/03/2021 Desarrollador Java SSR -Empresa de Tecnología - Capital Federal Consultoría Organizacional - Lugar de trabajo: Capital Federal, Argentina - Industria: Serv [...]
Fecha de publicación: 04/03/2021 VENDEDORES CALL CENTER PARA OBRA SOCIAL Chess consulting - Lugar de trabajo: Ituzaingo, Buenos Aires, Argentina - Industria: Call Center - Área: Comercia [...]