Avature is looking for a content writer with a creative energy to keep our content at the highest level, as well as bring new ideas to the table. In this position, you’ll work with our product marketing specialists and SEO/digital experts to spread thought leadership and grow the Avature brand. To do this, you’ll research different topics and be in contact with people identified with HR and SaaS, to produce impactful pieces with a worldwide reach.
Your challenges and objectives :
- Create and nurture strong bonds with internal teams (Product Marketing, Studio), as well as our customers.
- Gain a profound knowledge of the HR and SaaS markets to position the Avature platform with your content.
- Find your own writing style,
while still representing Avature’s brand and point of view.
- Learn and implement SEO strategies to improve visibility of our online content.
Your day-to-day activities
- Research and write blog posts, as well as assist in idea generation and opportunity spotting for further content creation.
- Create content (social media posts, email marketing, etc.) to promote marketing events.
- Interview customers and produce video case studies.
- Use data and SEO to optimize your articles.
- Plan and create bigger content projects, such as e-books.
- Work with our Studio team to create visually enticing material for your content.
About you :
- Native or extremely bilingual English speaker.
- Journalistic-type writing skills.
- Copywriting experience.
- Exceptional communication abilities.
- Curious, inquisitive, and ready to take initiative.
- Collaborative spirit, eager to teach and learn.
- Familiarity with SaaS technology and experience in writing for B2B organizations is a plus.
- Proficiency in German, French, and/or Chinese is a plus.
- SEO knowledge is a plus.
We’re a market leader enterprise that makes its own product: A highly flexible enterprise SaaS platform used for global talent acquisition and talent management. We currently work with over 650 companies worldwide.
Developing our own product means that we use our ideas and set our priorities, but also that when it comes to how we work, we set our own rules. We choose to work in a relaxed, energetic and creative environment, where everyone can make the most of their skills and preferences, and boost their individual capabilities through collaboration and team work.
Due to COVID 19, all Avaturians are working from home for the moment. More information will be provided during the interview process.
- A fast-paced, energetic, and engaging environment.
- An office located in a centric and attractive location (Palermo).
- Flexible hours.
- Competitive salary, with two reviews per year.
- Three weeks vacations from the first year.
- Four days a year to attend events related to professional development.
- Four weeks paternity leave.
- OSDE 310 health coverage (family plan).
- Internet service expenses.
- Fully equipped kitchen, pastries every Monday, fruits and cereals every day.
- Fully equipped locker rooms with showers.
- Access to rotational parking space.
An organizational culture that empowers everyone to be themselves is key to thrive in business, but more importantly, it’s a pathway for creating a more equal society. Avature fosters a diverse and inclusive environment, and celebrates that each unique person brings something different to our team. We are committed to considering all qualified applicants equally and to promote equal opportunities within our organization.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Nuestra búsqueda se orienta a profesional con formación en Comercio Internacional o afines con sólida experiencia en: Emisión, control y administración de documentación de importación y exp [...]
- Experiencia en Python, con conocimiento de Django - Experiencia con AWS, DynamoDB, Managed Services, Lambda Services - Experiencia laboral en Cassandra y soluciones de almacenamiento en caché [...]
Estamos reclutando Desarrollador Oracle para trabajar remoto. Actividades a realizar: Experiencia de desarrollo en Oracle: - Buenas habilidades lógicas de programación; - Buena capacidad [...]
- Experiencia mínima de 3 años en generación de contenidos y comunicaciones en Redes sociales. Preferente: - Graduado o estudiante avanzado en Marketing y/o Comunicación con experiencia [...]