We are looking for Senior UX Designers, to work with one of our US-based clients, which is a leading asset management and investment firm focused on delivering results and building long-term relationships with their clients. Our client has six global offices and over 1,300 employees.
Our client is at the beginning of transforming all of their customer-facing websites, native applications, and interactive experiences. As a Senior UX Designer, you will report to the Director of Product Design and play a crucial role in supporting this transformation by using customer-centric data and proven industry best practices to develop new and innovative design ideas.
In this project you will:
- Work on a range of digital projects from interactive advertising landing pages, new digital product launches, transactional portals, and portfolio management tools for both responsive web and native applications
- Develop the client’s UI standards and take responsibility for leading the creation of a design system (platform) consisting of reusable UI patterns and components
- Be the catalyst for the change of the client’s approach on concept, design, test, launch and evangelize the digital experiences we create
- Be an evangelist for the group, help define UX best-practices and work closely with key partners including IT, Product Owners, Marketing, and Editorial
- Help support a strong UX culture, be customer-centric in your approach, and use data to make design decisions
- Work closely with UI/creative developers to build functional prototypes quickly
- Communicate, collaborate and debate effectively with smart diverse teams across the business
- Design data visualization
The perfect match is a Sr UX Designer with:
- +5 years of digital product and UX/UI design experience with proven examples designing for major brands
- Deep experience in responsive design and show examples highlighting the scalability of UI across devices
- Strong knowledge of how design and technology intersect
- Experience with native app (iOS + Android) design, standards, and limitations
- Strong knowledge of micro-interaction design and UI development best practices
- Experience using tools such as Sketch, Principal, Zeplin, Prototyping (InVisIon, Framer, or Figma, etc.)
- Deep expertise in design processes, including design thinking, lean UX, and agile methodologies
- Excellent problem-solving skills, strong collaboration skills, and the ability to lead strategic conversations
- Experience leading the design process for large-scale digital transformation is a plus
- BA/BFA degree in digital or media design-related field plus a portfolio showcasing proven creative design experience with responsive web, mobile, and tablet app design
Our Designers & Engineers bring the vision and goals of our clients to life by bringing experience and passion to the software development process. Spark Digital Designers take pride in elegant and robust solutions that bring peace of mind to those who rely on them.
Do you bring experience and passion to your work and team? Does seeing a software product take shape and come to life make you happy? If yes, you’d fit right in at Spark Digital and we’d love to talk about the Sr UX Designer role we’re looking to fill.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Permanent
100% Remote Work
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
- Desde ADN - Recursos Humanos estamos en la búsqueda de un Ejecutivo Comercial de Servicios de Mantenimiento de Edilicio para Empresas 100% remoto, para Importante Empresa Tareas: contactar e [...]
- Busco un neurologo/a que quiera participar de un estudio clínico para ver el resultado de una terapia no invasiva y novedosa en pacientes con Parkinton y Alzheimer, requisito fundamental, tener pac [...]
- Somos una Fundación sin fines de lucro, ubicada en la zona de San Martín (GBA), que busca ser un puente entre los que sufren hambre y aquellos que desean colaborar a través de un canal transparen [...]
- Instalación de Software de desarrollo propio en Servidores de clientes o en Servidores Propios Gestión de incidentes generados por clientes. Atención de incidentes generados por personal in [...]