Are you looking for a rewarding career in tech where you can work with dedicated, inspiring people? As the only independent omni-channel advertising and analytics platform built for television, Innovid is looking for the best and brightest to help us in our mission to use data to enable the personalization, delivery, and measurement of ads across TV, video, display, social, and OOH. Our award-winning culture is less about the perks (although we have many), or the office environment (which we’re especially proud of), but about the people that make it possible. Innovid serves a global client base of brands, agencies, and publishers through over twelve offices across the Americas, Europe, and Asia Pacific.
Please visit www.innovid.com for more information.
We are looking for a dynamic, organized and willing to learn a lot, HR Office Manager for our LATAM team! In this role you will be helping the HR department with important daily activities that ensure our office is a great place to work. You will interact with different areas and locations, learning HR processes while assisting with the general organization of the office.
The Impact You'll Make
- Handle transactions, purchases for multiple areas and petty cash.
- Assist with candidate experience, scheduling and the onboarding process for new hires
- Serve as the point person for office management duties including: Maintenance, Mailing, Supplies, Equipment, Errands, Shipping
- Help with Internal Communications: Keeping everyone posted in celebrations, news, open position and more
- Assist with the execution of the employer branding initiatives: SWAG, presents, events, etc.
- Organize the office layout and order stationery and equipment
- Partner with HR to update and maintain office policies as necessary
- Coordinate with IT department on all office equipment
- Address employees queries regarding office management issues (e.g. stationery, Hardware and travel arrangements)
- Help with setup and preparation for internal company-wide events as well as company hosted local community events or parties, celebrations and conferences
- Assist Operations Team with any other general administrative needs
- Ensure guests are comfortable while they wait in Reception
What You'll Bring To Us
- +1 year of experience in HR or related areas
- Advanced English skills (Speaking, Writing, Listening and Reading)
- Excellent communication skills, being comfortable speaking with other departments and people all around the world
- Adaptability, being able to comfortably work in a super changeable environment
- Generosity, capable of working independently and as team player
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to shifting priorities
- Excellent organizational skills
What We'll Offer You
- High visibility role with a tremendous amount of growth potential
- Flexible Home Office
- Unlimited Vacations
- OSDE as medical assurance
- Endless snacks & beverages
- Learning & Development - Tools and Training
- Offices in major cities around the world and a cross-company collaboration unlike anywhere else!
There is no such thing as the perfect resume, or someone that checks every box. At Innovid, we are generous with our time and knowledge, and always ready to teach. So however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day and add to Innovid.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Innovid is an equal opportunity employer, committed to our diversity and inclusiveness. We consider all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age. We strongly encourage women, people of color, members of the LGBTQIA community, people with disabilities and veterans to apply.
Show moreShow less
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
The Role: Compensation & Benefits Manager – Latin America The Location: Buenos Aires The Team: The Compensation & Benefits Manager is part of the Global People Rewards team, responsible for th [...]
About Us We are a US-Based outsourced product development company, with clients like VMWare, Indeed, Bloomberg, among others, helping our clients turn good ideas into awesome software that people a [...]
Job Description About Us: We are a US-Based outsourced product development company, with clients like VMWare, Indeed, Bloomberg, among others, helping our clients turn good ideas into awesome so [...]
Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organization: · To ensure profitable and sustainable brand share and net sales growth in the assigned Market online wholesale account · Be the key point of co [...]