This job involves having a thorough knowledge of all distribution center functions and procedures. Some of these functions include receiving, repack, ups, replenishing, loading, general housekeeping, palletization, pallet picks, Putaways, shuttles and customer special handling. This job also includes shipping of small package orders such as UPS, FED EX, etc.
- Read Pick labels to ascertain catalog numbers, and quantities of merchandise.
- Obtain product from bins, repack, and zone.
- Build Pallets according to pattern
- Place product on conveyors leading to wrapping areas.
- The ability to arrange things or actions in a certain order or pattern according to a specific rule or set of rules
- Using finger scanner/RDT to obtain your orders.
- Job requires being careful about detail and thorough in completing work tasks
- Other assignments as assigned
- Broad knowledge of methods and procedures used in the various distribution center functions
- General knowledge of distribution center layout.
- Able to operate powered equipment efficiently and safely (Dock stocker, Cherry Picker).
- Ability to work on a forklift for entire shift.
- Ability to work alone in a Finger Scanner/RDT directed job.
- Achieve productivity and quality standards and change assignments as directed.
- Familiarity with product by catalog number and handling characteristics.
- Ability to follow both written and verbal instructions and effectively use math and related skills; legible handwriting.
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 50 lbs repeatedly
- Keep work area clean, free of debris and safe to work in.
- Must have above average attendance, above average response to company requested overtime, and meet all Quality standards.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Work involves sitting continuously, talking, hearing, and using a computer mouse and keypad throughout the day. Minimal typing required. Vision abilities required by this job include close vision of a computer screen and the ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The work environment is in a warehouse environment.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderately loud.
This is a non-climate controlled facility.
At Stanley Black & Decker, our people are our single greatest asset. Our recruiting, retention, diversity and professional development initiatives attract and retain the best talent worldwide. Our inclusive culture encourages associates to bring ideas and passion to their job and work together to develop products and services that secure what matters most.
Stanley Black & Decker offers employees a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits plan that includes medical, dental, life, disability, 401k, PTO, paid holidays, and more!
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.