The Editor in Chief will focus on the Energy industry which is going towards a cleaner, more efficient and more digital transformation. This transformation is requiring a dynamic and innovative content development approach as well as the selection of the best digital techniques that will support the new marketing communication strategy. Also will oversee the editorial process of the company’s main publication channels with focus on the intranet, website and social networks and will act as an advisor of the Communication teams worldwide on effective writing and messaging as well as content sharing. Will promote the right choice of available channels according to the audience and their communications needs.
• Plan and manage all daily editorial operations
• Produces new and innovate contents and formats and/or edit submitted content for publication on digital and online media. Takes professional care of titles, photographs and interactive/audiovisual related materials to promote one consistent voice in messaging.
• Assures quality of editorial work (data, language, expressions) and manages approvals whenever sensitive information is to be posted. Demonstrates in-depth understanding of target audience, highly effective writing style and expertise in high impact messaging
• Interact with regional/local communicators/editors to share best practices, streamline content uploads and ensure content is up-to-date and relevant. For this, periodic editorial meetings with regional editors will be organized
• Take care of the production of all editorial materials in English and Spanish and coordinate translations to other languages with regional colleagues (such as Italian, Portuguese, Romanian, Japanese, Bahasa Indonesian and Chinese),
• Analyze readership’s indicators and behaviors to understand how to generate greater reader’s engagement and fidelity
• Control schedules and deadlines
• Plan and approve assignments for contributing writers and editors
• Oversee proofreading procedures and editing when necessary in compliance with the editorial style and tone
• Attend events (online or in person) on behalf of the company
• Offers guidelines to internal customers on appropriate selection of channels depending on audience and desired outcomes (e.g. corporate intranet, website, social networks, video, podcasts).
• Shows understanding of emerging communications technology and help others use it properly
• Propose innovations on the intranet architecture (new sections, most frequently used tools) to achieve and maintain an engage audience.
• Comply with Tenaris Code of Conduct, policies, procedures and management standards, and ensures adherence with all laws and regulations that apply to the area of responsibility.
• Prepare an effective budget and control of expenses
The candidate has to demonstrate to possess:
- Writing skills. Excellent writing skills and capacity - in English as well as in Spanish with good grammar and syntax
- Creativity and curiosity. Outstanding creativity, insight, and a positive, go-to attitude:
- Being creative, curious, and knowledgeable in a broad range of topics; and
- possessing high levels of creativity in order to come up with interesting stories.
- Interpersonal skills . Capacity to effectively interact and work closely with a very diverse team of editors as well as with different company departments
- Organization skills . Strong organizational and time management skills:
- Being capable of managing multiple projects and prioritizing tasks effectively;
- being able to work independently and as part of a team in a dynamic, fast-paced environment;
- Ability work efficiently even under pressure or tight deadlines-
- Attention to detail – Excel in spotting mistakes and errors, ensuring the writing follows the style of the company
- Good judgment – to decide if stories are ethical and if there’s enough evidence to support them
- Motivated, independent , result-oriented, and professional.
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, journalism, or a similar subject.
- Expect to show previous writing and copyediting material, including different forms of media
- Bilingual Spanish/English
- Knowledge of photography desired
At Least 5 years of previous experience working in editorial projects and newsrooms, publications, etc.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
- VIGILADORES GENERALES CON EXPERIENCIA COMPROBABLE EN MONITOREO CCTV Y PUESTOS DE VIGILANCIA FÍSICA PERSONAL PARA PLANTA PERMANENTE EN RELACIÓN DE DEPENDENCIA Iniciaremos las tareas de incor [...]
- PRINCIPALES FUNCIONES Y RESPONSABILIDADES: *Soporte Corporativo *Mesa de Ayuda Conocimientos Técnicos: *Paquete Office *conocimientos básicos de técnicos en PC y redes informática [...]
- Tester Mobile con automatización – (Remoto) Buscamos Tester Mobile con automatización Semi Sr. para formar parte de un equipo 100% remoto. La empresa tiene su sede principal en Argentina, en [...]
- En ADN - Recursos Humanos estamos en la búsqueda de un Administrador Linux, para Importante Empresa de Servicios de IT Responsabilidades y tareas: · Responsable del mantenimiento, configurac [...]