As an analyst on the FI Fails Trade Support team your primary responsibilities include understanding the full trade lifecycle in the fixed income markets. Timely and accurate entry of trade affirmation details and commentary in various proprietary tools. The Fail team is responsible for the strict control of each trade fail and liaising with internal departments and escalating to management where appropriate. This also includes performing root cause analysis (RCA) for exceptions and producing MIS for senior management. In this role the candidate should be familiar with fixed income products, proficient with PC skills and be comfortable speaking and explaining metrics to senior stakeholders in a fast paced environment.
Trade support works independently from the Front Office and are key to the control of our business ensuring the highest level of quality is achieved at all times. The candidate will work closely with Trading, Sales, Senior Management, Technology, Operations, Audit and Compliance. In this role one should be familiar with fixed income products, proficient with PC skills and be comfortable working in a fast paced environment.
· Provide operational support for the NA Fixed Income Trading Businesses
· Produce and review fail & break reports
· Understand system flow and front to back operations of trade processing including settlements, PnL and confirms
· Metrics reporting for upper management and control teams within the Middle Office
· Produce ad-hoc scenario based reporting, as requested by Management
· Drives Middle Office change management in coordination with Technology to increase automation and controls
· PC Literate and proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word and Access
· Able to identify and resolve issues with minimum supervision
· Self-motivated with good interpersonal skills
· Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
· Self-starting team player who is creative and reliable
· Extremely detail oriented and controls focused
· Analytical and quantitative aptitude
· Adaptability to learn new tasks & demonstrate willingness to understand the detail of a process
· Understanding of the transaction flow: Ability to look at the overall process and explain it to others
· Strong time management: organization skills and prioritization of tasks, setting own deadlines and working to defined targets
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
- VIGILADORES GENERALES CON EXPERIENCIA COMPROBABLE EN MONITOREO CCTV Y PUESTOS DE VIGILANCIA FÍSICA PERSONAL PARA PLANTA PERMANENTE EN RELACIÓN DE DEPENDENCIA Iniciaremos las tareas de incor [...]
- PRINCIPALES FUNCIONES Y RESPONSABILIDADES: *Soporte Corporativo *Mesa de Ayuda Conocimientos Técnicos: *Paquete Office *conocimientos básicos de técnicos en PC y redes informática [...]
- Tester Mobile con automatización – (Remoto) Buscamos Tester Mobile con automatización Semi Sr. para formar parte de un equipo 100% remoto. La empresa tiene su sede principal en Argentina, en [...]
- En ADN - Recursos Humanos estamos en la búsqueda de un Administrador Linux, para Importante Empresa de Servicios de IT Responsabilidades y tareas: · Responsable del mantenimiento, configurac [...]