BairesDev is proud to be one of the fastest-growing companies in Latin America and a welcoming, highly rated employer (Glassdoor Employee Score: 4.3). With more than 1,300 employees in 27 countries and world-class clients from start-ups to Fortune 500 companies, we’re only as strong as the multicultural teams at the heart of our business. BairesDev runs on talent. To consistently deliver the highest quality solutions to our clients, we only hire the Top 1% of IT Talent and nurture their professional growth on exciting projects for companies like Google, Pinterest, and Udemy.
About the Role:
We are looking for Big Data Senior Developers to join our Development team and participate in different projects made up of multicultural teams distributed throughout the world. We are looking for proactive people, team players passionate about programming in this language and oriented to provide the best experience to the end user. This is an excellent opportunity for those professionals looking to develop in one of the fastest growing companies in the industry!
These developers will face numerous technical challenges, so they must use current technologies, get involved in the mobile world, web applications, devices, etc.
What You’ll Do:
- Identify and recommend the most appropriate paradigms and technology choices for batch and realtime ML scenarios.
- Write highly efficient Spark jobs to process TB of data.
- Collect heuristics and optimize Spark jobs on large Hadoop clusters.
- Perform DevOps on AWS to ensure resiliency, availability, security, and HA/DR.
- Partner with a x-functional team of Architects, Data scientists, Data engineers, Analysts, PMs, and customers.
- Write clean, efficient code and deployment artifacts in Java or Python or Chef.
- Teach and mentor other engineers on the team.
You Must Have:
- 6+ years of experience working as a developer.
- 5+ years of experience in Big Data.
- Proficient with analysis, troubleshooting, and problem solving.
- Hands-on experience with managing data loads and data quality a plus.
- Advanced English level.
- Excellent compensation plan, well above the market average.
- Possibility of remote work and flexible schedules.
- Training plans.
- Extensive possibilities for growth and professional development thanks to our mentoring system.
Are you interested in joining the most talented IT team in Latin America? Do you want to work for an innovative tech company with the resources of a multinational market leader? Are you ready to do the best work of your professional life? If so, we want to hear from you. Apply today!
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Highly Important Multinational Company is looking for a Data Engineer Goal: The Analyst will be creating and maintaining scripts to automatize and improve processes using internal tools based on Per [...]
Versent is an Australian-born technology company, focused on architecting, building & operating cloud native applications, data streams, platforms and services. Our solutions are centred around AWS an [...]
Job Description You’ll work on cross-product and cross-team initiatives, working closely with cross-functional team members to refine and evolve our projects, functionalities and the Workana platfo [...]
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts. Job Category Products and Technology Job Details [...]