GSK Oncology is committed to discovering and developing new medicines for people living with cancer. Join us in Oncology to help improve the lives of patients around the world.
Click to listen from the VP & Area Medical Director EMW Latin America.
Your Responsibilities :
Our Oncology Brand Manager will be responsible and accountable for brand plans, launch and performance, with leadership of cross functional teams. This individual will lead the cross functional team to ensure excellence in brand launch execution, and ongoing brand success.
This role gives YOU the opportunity to lead key activities to progress YOUR career, the main of these are:
- Demonstrate an agile mindset,
fearless collaboration and an appetite for ongoing learning
- Create and execute marketing strategies based on the understanding of customer needs.
- Engage with customers and external stakeholders periodically to make sure the delivery of exceptional experience and messages.
- Develop and nurture effective working relationship with Global counterparts to ensure local alignment to Global strategies and plans
- Provide ongoing analysis/conclusions of market forces that have potential to impact business and scenarios/action plans to address near to mid-term opportunities and threats
- Lead business meetings with internal partners (including Global teams) and roll-out of tactical initiatives
- Work cross-functionally to develop/understand robust financial forecasts
- Develop a solid understanding of the broader oncology portfolio and GSK narrative to make appropriate trade off decisions that will positively impact the overall business
We are looking for professionals with these characteristics to achieve our goals:
- Bachelor’s degree in Sales, Marketing or Business Management, Heath Care or equivalent
- Experience of launch preparation and successful launch of Oncology products across solid tumors and hematology. Experience of driving growth of an oncology portfolio.
- Excellent communication and customer engagement skills
- Written and spoken fluency in Spanish and English.
- Ability to effectively work and contribute in a team-based environment.
- MBA considered an asset.
- Strong business and financial acumen.
- Strong project management skills.
If you feel this is your next career move, please apply up to November 20, 2020.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Fecha de publicación: 28/11/2020 Operario metalurgico Brillo4 - Lugar de trabajo: Moreno, Buenos Aires, Argentina - Industria: Metalmecánica - Área: Producción - Sector: Producción [...]
Requisition ID: 270627 Work Area: Finance Expected Travel: 0 - 10% Career Status: Student Employment Type: Intern COMPANY DESCRIPTION SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with [...]
Fecha de publicación: 30/11/2020 1440 Administrativa de Recepción y Licitaciones Z/San Martín Aptitud Estratégica SRL® - Lugar de trabajo: General San Martin, Buenos Aires, Argentina - I [...]
En el Grupo Techint te ofrecemos un espacio de crecimiento profesional, con un plan de capacitación adaptado a tus necesidades y la posibilidad de hacer carrera todos los días. Vas a poder desempeñ [...]