Buenos Aires C.F.
We're looking for a candidate to fill this position in an exciting company.
- You will be responsible for building and executing a strategy to effectively acquire talent to meet the speed and quality expectations of our clients. Your strategic and analytical thinking will contribute to the formulation of unique solutions to streamline processes that result in efficient means to attract and acquire talent under expanding vertical and specialization scenarios.
- Your role will require you to lead a global team and provide informed direction to our Growth, Marketing, and Brand teams to dramatically scale the inbound funnel.
You will prioritize the different methods of talent acquisition to match the spectrum and complexities of current and projected talent supply gaps. The landing pages and site resources you develop with Product will contribute to attracting and retaining targeted talent. You will collaborate with our screening teams to optimize the supply chain for sourced talent. Your strong relationships with our VPs of Enterprise and Sales will be critical to meeting company objectives.
- Your success will be measured by exceeding established KPIs designed to meet our high standards for speed and quality consistently.
- Demonstrated ability in managing and coaching a successful global talent acquisition team sourcing international freelance/contract talent.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to utilize forecasting tools to set the strategic direction for a sourcing team to ensure a healthy pipeline of candidates to meet expected client demand.
- Capability to develop strategic frameworks that consider process improvements and financial impact in a growth environment; leverage best practices found in fields like economics, analytics, growth, and finance.
- Proven ability to develop strategic frameworks for talent acquisition involving multiple, diverse verticals.
- Toptal is Tech company; you will need to be able to develop requirements and interface with our Product team.
- Success with sourcing and identifying optimal candidates for unique and specialized job-specific needs.
- Experience developing and working in a metrics-driven environment with success in developing methods to achieve KPI expectations.
- Ability to lead a global team, providing motivation and clear direction to meet expectations by instilling accountability for quality and a sense of urgency.
- General knowledge of skills and attributes required of candidates for Developer, Designer, Finance, Project Management, Product Management, and Marketing roles.
- Ability to adapt to changing business priorities and environments.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
DaBrein Solutions estara seleccionando un Administrador Middleware nivel Senior para incorporarse a importante empresa de Tecnologia. Se requiere: - Oracle Weblogic domains y Services Weblogic s [...]
DaBrein Solutions estará seleccionando un Desarrollador .NET para incorporarse en Relación de Dependencia directa con Importante Empresa de Tecnologia. SE REQUIERE: - 3 años de experiencia en [...]
empresa de marketing digital, se encuentra en búsqueda de jóvenes de entre 18 a 23 años, que estén interesados en adentrarse al mundo laboral y busquen su primer empleo. La búsqueda se enfoca a p [...]
Fecha de publicación: 23/11/2020 Delivery - Repartidor con Moto propia para Healderia Mas Recursos Humanos - Lugar de trabajo: Capital Federal, Argentina - Industria: Gastronomía - Área [...]