S&P Global, Inc.
Buenos Aires C.F.
We're looking for a candidate to fill this position in an exciting company.
- Lead a growing, global team of engineers
- Provide managerial support to the engineering team
- Utilize a consultative approach to identify, drive, and deliver technical transformations
- Own the development competency – productivity as well as skill and process maturation
- Own the realization of both product and technology roadmaps for the engineering teams
- Champion and shepherd the management of work within an Agile/Scrum framework
- Retain a hands-on approach to solving difficult business and technical challenges with the team
- Provide technical leadership to both the engineering team and the business
- Work closely with the business to understand both opportunities and requirements
- Define and drive development efforts working collaboratively with other platform leads, key stakeholders, and strategic vendors
- Stay abreast of new technologies and methodologies
- Evaluate technology and vendor strategies to meet future needs in the organization.
- Comply with relevant policies, testing and certifying the adequacy and effectiveness of security and QA controls on a regular basis.
- Provide status updates and participate in regular meetings with senior leadership
- Travel as needed to meet with team members, stakeholders, and senior management
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science and/or 8+ years of relevant experience in application development
- 8+ years of Technology experience
- Minimum of 4+ years’ experience in a leadership role (preferably as a people manager)
- Demonstrable hands on experience in cloud technologies (AWS preferred but not required)
- Strong RDBMS development background
- Current hands-on experience developing in a modern technology stack
- Experience writing and evaluating technical and functional requirements
- Experience partnering with Information Security in the design of sound solutions and processes
- A demonstrated record of leading, motivating, and mentoring a team of engineers
- Able to influence stakeholders on complex technical issues
- Ability to communicate and build relationships with stakeholders across the business
- Love for learning and applying new technologies
- Experience architecting serverless technologies
- Experience designing and delivering resilient API-dependent applications
- Experience designing and implementing CI/CD processes in Azure DevOps (formerly VSTS)
- Experience with Python
- Experience leading global teams
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Technology is woven into all of R/GAs offerings, from consulting to marketing innovation, to product and service co:creation and R/GA Ventures. The department operates as a horizontal across the R/GA [...]
Provides general supervision to the Systems Engineering department regarding technical and non-technical issues and daily operational activities. Assumes responsibility for planning and executing effi [...]
Position: Sr. Business Analyst, Technology Enablement Senior Business Analyst (11A) Buenos Aires Manager / Individual Contributor? Individual Contributor : Reporting to Director,Technology Enablement [...]
Sr. Business Analyst, Technology Enablement Sr. Business Analyst, Technology Enablement Position: Sr. Business Analyst,Technology Enablement Senior Business Analyst (11A) Manager / Individual [...]