Buenos Aires C.F.
Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organization:
This position manages and guides the budget, forecasting and consolidation processes for the country. The cornerstone activity of this role is driving consistency and alignment of planning and reporting timelines and methodology for the country. In addition, cross-functional activities such as driving cost & business efficiencies and establishing a consistent reporting environment are key responsibilities of this position. The role ensures financial but also non-financial managers are provided top notch and highly accurate information and analysis for their business decisions while also takes leading role in preparing Sr. Management presentations.
- Develops and monitors key KPIs for ad-hoc, short- and long-term planning
- Drives the planning and execution of annual & strategic budgeting processes
- Consolidates financial planning of all operational groups, with additional support required for corporate activities
- Manages and maintains best-in-class monthly and ad-hoc financial forecasting process in strong collaboration with commercial and marketing finance counterparts
- Oversees the analysis of monthly financial results and delivers monthly consolidation in collaboration with Sr. FD and Accounting
- Leads the preparation, analysis and presentation of insightful reporting of financial and operating results for senior leadership
- Manages FP&A; and reporting teams to ensure optimal alignment and high performance
- Drives continuous improvement in the country’s application of global controls
- Responsible for content of all cross-functional policies (e.g. approval matrices, return policy, PO approval limits, APP Supplier Financing etc.) and serves as key point person for all non-Brand & Sales functions (e.g.TMaG, IT, SCM, Sourcing)
- Leads cost efficiency efforts for Argentina & Uruguay (coordinates forecasting, defines areas of responsibility and monitors progress)
- Analyzes proposed business opportunities, projects and other pending decisions to determine impact on company’s financial results and to identify ways to improve the economics for the Company and prepares post mortems on outcomes
- Analyzes proposed business opportunities, projects and other pending decisions to determine impact
- Responsible to prepare business updates and other ad-hoc senior management presentations
- Responsible for Reporting and Reporting Systems
Knowledge Skills and Abilities :
- Highly specialized level of business acumen
- Extensive depth of theoretical knowledge and organizational practice or expertise across several disciplines Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from senior executives, stakeholders and cross functional business leaders
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions, and determine and implement effective action plans
- Desire and ability to work closely and collaboratively with other members of senior Finance leadership team
- Ability to coach, manage, align, motivate and develop direct reports
- Ability to think strategically, synthesize the most complex data and develop innovative solutions within an entrepreneurial environment
- Ability to execute scenario planning and investment case analysis as appropriate
- Excellent analytical, written, oral, organizational, and presentation skills to influence company leadership and decisions at all levels
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- 12 years experience
- 7-10 years of broad based operational finance experience with progressive responsibility in industry leading companies
- As manager of Experts 5 years management experience required
- Advanced degree or qualification in Finance, Economics or Accounting (e.g. MBA or CPA)
- Solid accounting skills and experience
- Advanced excel & Power Point skills required
- Familiarity with adiRace, SAP, and other relevant adidas and industry Finance systems/analytical software a major plus
At adidas we have a winning culture. But to win, physical power is not enough. Just like athletes our employees need mental strength in their game. We foster the athlete‘s mindset through a set of behaviors that we want to enable and develop in our people and that are at the core of our unique company culture – the 3Cs: CONFIDENCE, COLLABORATION and CREATIVITY.
- CONFIDENCEallows athletes to make quick decisions on the field, to reach higher. For us at adidas confidence means acknowledging that we don’t have all the answers. But we are willing to take risks, we try new things. And if we fail, then this is part of our learning – it helps us improve.
- COLLABORATION.Every elite athlete relies on partners: coaches, teammates, and nutritionists. We, too, know that we are stronger together. Winning as one team takes open and candid dialogue, inclusiveness and trust in each other’s abilities and talents.
- Being the best sports company in the world takesCREATIVITY. No great athlete succeeds by copying their predecessors’ training plans and strategies. We have to be open to new ideas, explore, gain an edge and stand out. Only then can we succeed.
adidas celebrates diversity, supports inclusiveness and encourages individual expression in our workplace. We do not tolerate the harassment or discrimination toward any of our applicants or employees. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Fecha de publicación: 28/11/2020 BACHERO Empresa Confidencial - Lugar de trabajo: Capital Federal, Argentina - Industria: Otra - Área: Otra - Sector: Otro Contactar Descripción BA [...]
Fecha de publicación: 29/11/2020 Prof Inglés Empresa Confidencial - Lugar de trabajo: Capital Federal, Argentina - Industria: Otra - Área: Educación - Sector: Docencia Descripció [...]
Fecha de publicación: 29/11/2020 CAJERA Empresa Confidencial - Lugar de trabajo: Capital Federal, Argentina - Industria: Otra - Área: Atención al Cliente / Call Center / Telemarketing [...]
Fecha de publicación: 29/11/2020 EMPLEADO Farmacia z/Palermo Franquero. Dgos/Feriado Exp. comprob en mostrador/gabinete Empresa Confidencial - Lugar de trabajo: Capital Federal, Argentina - [...]