JPMorgan Chase & Co.
We are seeking a business analyst to join the Global Markets Control Management (Cm) - Strategic Initiatives team. This position will initially be focused on a Global Markets-wide programme of work to review, remediate and enhance the access control and information owner framework across different lines of businesses.
The role of the Information owner includes:
· Ensure the delivery of the objectives through the full project life cycle, across multiple business lines within Markets
· Actively participate in developing project structures such as building out approaches, plans, ongoing management of milestones and deliverables
· Work with functional partners including Front Office teams, Control Managers, Technology Controls Officers, Application Developers, Client Services, Network Management, Operations, Technology and others to design and deliver agreed solutions
· Document processes and identify control gaps by networking with various subject matter experts to quickly understand and assess the control environment including risks, controls and information security.
· Ensure timely communication and escalation to stakeholders and leadership; presentation of project objectives, progress and benefits to varied audiences including senior management and functional partners
· Some of the business as usual activities include control of the production, maintenance, use and access to an information resource (e.g. 3rd party trading application or exchange), in particular covering access management, application management and resiliency management
This role is based on the PM methodology. It requires the ability to think strategically and partner with diverse teams to drive efficiency and process enhancement. In order to be successful in this role, the individual should have the following background and skill set:
• Highly motivated, energetic self-starter who takes ownership, has a sense of urgency, intellectual curiosity, and resourcefulness
• Excellent oral and written communication skills; and ability to leverage the wider organization to meet objectives. Fluent English is a must.
• Strong analytical, problem solving & process re-engineering skills
• Ability to deal with issues on a global, cross business level.
• Good organizational skills - manages & prioritizes multiple tasks across different time horizons within deadlines
• A good understanding of controls and how to apply them to different processes and businesses
• Ability to synthesize large amounts of information into a useful piece of material and propose recommendations for process improvement
• Experienced work on project teams is a must; experience on process and/or technology related projects would be highly beneficial
• Strong PC skills particularly Excel, and PowerPoint; Access and Visio would be a benefit too
Show moreShow less
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
- En Infotema estamos buscando un Analista Funcional Sr para trabajar en importante proyecto. Para la posición se requiere: Conocimientos de desarrollo del Software y procesos BPM Metodolo [...]
- Importante empresa de Internación Domiciliaria de Buenos Aires se encuentra en la búsqueda de Cuidadores para atención de pacientes con domicilio en La Plata , Buenos Aires Los interesados deb [...]
- Seniority: Sr - Semi Sr : ADN - Recursos Humanos estamos en la búsqueda de un Analista de RRHH / especialización en liquidación de sueldos / Burzaco, para Importante Empresa Detalle: - M [...]
The internship role provides students with the opportunity to apply their academic knowledge and skills in a professional environment, and to support/promote their career goals through contact with pr [...]