About The Team
MSPS operates a decentralized philosophy. This means that while we maintain a strong and consistent approach to the way we work our teams and contracts have the flexibility to tailor and adapt their delivery to meet the needs of our customers.
With over 30 different contracts nationwide, our teams are empowered to make decisions based on what is right for the project, ensuring our customers always comes first.
About the Role
To manage the future schedule of appointments. Work with clients, customers, sub-contractors, suppliers and supervisors to schedule appointments and make promises that you know we can keep.
- Take ownership and responsibility for identifying the customer’s needs and use appropriate questioning, listening and diagnosis skills to identify the issues and offer appropriate solutions.
- Take ownership of the forward schedule to ensure that future jobs are appointed in a way that will meet our contractual Service Level Agreements (SLAs), the customer’s preferences and Operational constraints (i.e. make a promise to the customer that you are confident we can meet).
- Take ownership for and manage unscheduled jobs.
- Effective use of the MSi system to actively schedule available Operatives and Sub-Contractors to jobs.
- Deal with complex repairs, demanding customers and those who have suffered service failure, to contain issues and maintain customer satisfaction.
- Oversee the jobs allocated to Sub-contractors to ensure the customer receives the same level of service as they would if a MSPS operative was delivering the work.
- Work with the Commercial team and Operatives to ensure materials are ordered and collected from suppliers promptly and work is planned to ensure we can provide a first time fix to residents wherever possible.
- Handling calls and emails from the client to log issues, deploy Operatives and monitor completion of the work, providing updates at regular intervals.
- Ensure that the system is updated in a timely manner so that the client and the Operations are in receipt of the most up to date information.
- Ensure the scheduling process is delivering maximum productivity.
- Where first time fix is not possible, manage the effective scheduling of follow-on works
- Understand the case workload and alert the Team Leader to issues requiring intervention.
- Understand the contractual KPI’s, then plan, allocate and operate to exceed client expectations.
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with Operatives, clients, customers (internal and external) and suppliers
- Take a strategic view of demand (jobs being raised) and the supply of resources (Operative and Sub-Contractor skill mix) and make recommendations to the Partnership Manager and Supervisors about optimising the available resource mix.
- Adopt a continuous improvement mindset and proactively seek ways to improve the way you and Morgan Sindall operates and serves its customers.
- Good working knowledge of the following IT packages:
- Microsoft Office, Word & Excel
- Excellent administration skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent organisation skills
- Good knowledge of repairs and maintenance sector or trade based background
- Good problem solving skills
- Proactive, and able to multi task
- Good attention to detail
- Collaborative team player
Show moreShow less
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Job Overview: COVANCE is a leading global drug development services company and we provide support to the Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology industries. We are recruiting for our Drug Safety / Pha [...]
Supervisor de producción - planta plásticos - mangueras y caños experiencia mínima de 3 años en puesto similar adquirida en industria plástica. Fuerte orientación a resultados, autogestión [...]
Para INTEGRACIÓN ESCOLAR - Ciclo Lectivo 2021: - Gestión privada - SALA de 4 - Diagnóstico: TGD - Zona: CIUDADELA (Padre Elizalde 377 - por favor verificar la cercanía y el traslado) - Hora [...]
Nos encontramos en la búsqueda de técnicos químicos/ técnicos en bromatología o estudiantes avanzados para áreas de producción. Actividades a realizar: * muestreo de materias primas. * [...]