JPMorgan Chase & Co.
Be part of a dedicated functional team for Client Onboarding and KYC activities for Latin America that provides the following support:
- Perform KYC (Know Your Customer) and client documentation analysis in support of the approval of new customers and amendments to existing ones, identifying and applying regulatory requirements of the different applicable jurisdictions and internal procedures.
- Study of legal and commercial documents, in order to understand client´s activity, structure, and risk associated.
- Obtain a general understanding of and execute AML (Anti money laundering) policies and internal procedures, in accordance with local and global principles.
- Daily interaction with Sales/Bankers (Front office) to obtain required documents.
- Address business questions and advise about onboarding requirements and status.
- Quality Control activities: In-depth knowledge of procedures and systems to ensure onboarded clients are compliant with all applicable rules, protecting reputation, assets and finances of the bank.
- Offboarding, Renewal and Remediation tasks.
- Control and follow up of Pending Client Documentation by liaising with internal Lines of Business.
- Perform client searches, and accurately communicate the information requested.
- Set up or verification of new clients to the Latam local systems and Global Reference Data systems, considering current policies and evidencing client´s information in the record.
- Ensure Standard Operating Procedures are updated reflecting the latest procedures.
- Teamwork with other supporting areas such as Legal, Compliance, Internal Controls, Technology, Client Services, as well as with other Regional and Global Client Onboarding teams.
- Prepare data or reports as required by regulatory needs related to clients.
- Produce and maintain client set up metrics from a regional perspective.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Lead or Participate in special projects.
- Organize workload among different team members, define priorities.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Highly organized, proactive and motivated with strong prioritization skills, innovation and problem solving skills, and a control mindset, with the ability to deliver value-added support to business partners and clients in a timely and accurate manner.
- Sense of urgency/ability to work well under pressure and tight deadlines
- Demonstrates flexibility and willingness to accept new assignments and challenges in a rapidly changing environment, as well as handling multiple task and changing priorities on a daily basis
- Lead meetings or conference calls with internal clients providing status on processes.
- Excel skills (Word and PowerPoint a plus)
- University degree (Business Administration, Economics, Law, Information Technology, Engineering, etc).
- Fluent English is mandatory, both written and verbally. Formal communication in English is required on the daily tasks.
- Prior experience with deadlines for time sensitive projects.
- Prior experience in documentation management.
- Management Experience of small teams (team lead/supervisor) is a plus.
- Relevant experience (over 5 years), preferably within a financial institutio
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
Show moreShow less
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Fecha de publicación: 05/12/2020 1403 Vendedor Telefónico de Insumos Gráficos. Z/CABA. Aptitud Estratégica SRL® - Lugar de trabajo: Capital Federal, Argentina - Industria: Comercio - [...]
Fecha de publicación: 05/12/2020 Tecnicos electronicos para empresa de telecomunicaciones SBC Producciones SA - Lugar de trabajo: Caseros, Tres De Febrero, Buenos Aires, Argentina - Industri [...]
Fecha de publicación: 05/12/2020 PROMOTORA VENDEDORA MAF PLANES - Lugar de trabajo: Capital Federal, Argentina - Industria: Automotriz - Área: Comercial / Ventas - Sector: Ventas - [...]
Favorablemente que viva en CABA o cerca de general Paz, la empresa está cerca la estacion Arata del Tren Urquiza y el Hospital Tornu. Edad de 19 a 30 años. Actividades a realizar: Necesitamos in [...]