Buenos Aires C.F.
"The driving force behind our success has always been the people of AspenTech. What drives us, is our aspiration, our desire and ambition to keep pushing the envelope, overcoming any hurdle, challenging the status quo to continually find a better way. You will experience these qualities of passion, pride and aspiration in many ways — from a rich set of career development programs to support of community service projects to social events that foster fun and relationship building across our global community.
The Sales Account Executive role is directly responsible for generating revenue growth through the sale of AspenTech software solutions and professional services.
This a customer facing role that requires self- motivated individuals with excellent business, industry, and sales knowledge. The Sales Account Executive will use consultative skills to position AspenTech software and services solutions with our customers and to renew and grow our business. The Sales Account Executive will manage assigned accounts and opportunities maximizing revenue growth and deepening our relationships with customers. Coordinates account resources with representatives from marketing, pre-sales engineering, and development. Your Impact
- Achieve assigned quarterly/annual sales quota and ideal pipeline for licenses and services in assigned accounts.
- Effectively manage customer relations through Quarterly Customer Business Reviews and regular customer visits.
- Leverage AspenTech methodologies to advance and close deals.
- Articulate solution business value to customers. Coordinate AspenTech functional groups to develop and present customer financial benefit assessments.
- Gather market information from multiple sources, to analyze competition and consumer/market trends.
– Effective use of the “AspenTech Sales Toolkit” and all related sales support materials.
- Works cross-functionally to optimize results.
- Demonstrate understanding of the customer's business priorities and initiatives. Ability to discuss relevant trends and priorities integrating industry knowledge and solution knowledge.
- Position AspenTech capabilities in customer terms with passion and enthusiasm.
– Effectively negotiate consistent with AspenTech’s overall strategy and business interests.
- Exhibit knowledge of industry value chains, business performance, key trends, and investment drivers. - Demonstrate effective selling and presentation techniques to influence the customer.
- Clear and well articulated account strategy and plan including white-space analysis and awareness plans.
- Perform periodic review of opportunity plans with extended team.
- Overall ownership of the Deal Model process for assigned clients. This includes responsibility for proposals, contracts and pricing approval for licenses and professional services.
- Manage day-to-day sales process, coordinate account meetings, and effectively use Business Consulting (Pre-Sales Engineering) and Sales Support resources.
- Understanding of and execution against expected performance metrics, i.e., customer meetings per week, customer facing time, BPRs per quarter, pipeline quantity and velocity, etc.
- Timely and accurate input of required data into the CRM and time management systems.
- Accurate and timely completion of all reports and forecasts.
- Compliance with AT policies and procedures at all times.
What You'll Need
- A minimum of 15 years demonstrated success in direct sales of software solutions.
- A University degree (Bachelor’s or equivalent) is preferred. Chemical Engineering or relevant technical degree a plus.
- Clear track record of closing large and complex sales opportunities in a efficient and effective manner. - Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate customer benefits through financial analysis.
- Demonstrated success at establishing and cultivating ""C"" level consultative relationships.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills. Strong business acumen.
- Self-discipline and motivation to produce results.
- Specific industry knowledge and experience
– Familiarity with Aspen or similar products a plus
- Incumbent works on the most complex projects or business issues requiring state-of-the-art industry knowledge. May be the in-house domain expert
- Personal computer literacy including, Excel, Powerpoint and CRM tools - May require 50%+ travel."
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
:Business Development Executive : Cloud : Buenos Aires, B Introduction At IBM, work is more than a job : its a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and s [...]
Requisition ID: 268744 Work Area: Finance Expected Travel: 0 - 10% Career Status: Professional Employment Type: Regular Full Time COMPANY DESCRIPTION SAP started in 1972 as a team of five [...]
We are looking for an experienced Senior account executive to manage our account portfolio and supervise our account executives team. For this role, strong communication skills and a customer servi [...]
We are looking for an experienced Senior account executive to manage our account portfolio and supervise our account executives team.For this role, strong communication skills and a customer service a [...]