Buenos Aires C.F.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.6 trillion and operations in more than 60 countries. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management, and private equity.
The JPMorgan Chase Legal Department is responsible for providing legal services to the Corporation and is organized by practice groups that generally align with the Corporation’s lines of business and corporate staff areas. This structure encourages legal teams and businesses and staff areas to discuss legal, regulatory and business developments effectively and in a timely manner.
We are currently hiring a highly skilled lawyer for the US Prime Brokerage and Equity Finance legal team. This position is located in theCorporate & Investment Bank (CIB) Legal Department. The employee will be part of legal team that drafts and negotiates trading documentation for equity prime brokerage, fixed income prime brokerage and stock/borrow loan desk, and advises on legal and regulatory issues relating to client service, new products, disputes and compliance issues. In addition, you will have responsibilities relating to non-disclosure agreements, corporate authority checks, and identifying the legal organization structure of our counterparties. You will join a successful, well established team of professionals, and will be provided with extensive training upon joining followed by continued on the job support when needed.
- Must have at least 3 years of relevant experience
- Prior experience with financial products and negotiation of related contracts preferred
- Law degree. Attorney candidates must be in compliance with all relevant licensing requirements including the requirements of the jurisdiction where the role will be located prior to commencement of employment
- All candidates for roles in the Legal department must successfully complete a conflicts of interest clearance review prior to commencement of employment
- Excellent writing skills, strong attention to detail
- Polished verbal and written communication skills; strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage projects and work independently
- Team player, confident and proactive
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Sé parte de una experiencia internacional y dale un giro a tu carrera profesional. ¡Esta oportunidad está más cerca de lo que te imaginás! Buscamos más de 100 perfiles IT con excelente nivel de [...]
Nos encontramos en la búsqueda de un Scrum Master Sr. con sólidos conocimientos técnicos para sumarse al equipo de trabajo de una reconocida entidad bancaria. Tareas y Funciones - Velar p [...]
Fecha de publicación: 26/11/2020 EMPLEADO Maxikiosco Turno Noche/Trde 18 a 35 años c/ Exp y Ref Empresa Confidencial - Lugar de trabajo: Capital Federal, Argentina - Industria: Otra - Á [...]
Fecha de publicación: 25/11/2020 Esteticista para nuevo centro estetico en belgrano Nuevo centro de estetica en belgrano - Lugar de trabajo: Capital Federal, Argentina - Industria: Salud [...]