Buenos Aires C.F.
MightyHive is a new breed of media consultancy that partners with global brands and agencies seeking transformative marketing results in a time of massive disruption and opportunity. Recognized as a global leader in advanced marketing and advertising technologies, MightyHive provides consulting and services in the areas of media operations and training, data strategy and analytics.
The company is headquartered in San Francisco, with over 350 employees in 19 countries and 24 cities around the world.
In 2018, MightyHive merged with S4Capital plc (SFOR.L), a new age/new era digital advertising and marketing services company established by Sir Martin Sorrell in 2018.
We’re looking for a talented Project Manager to join the OS4 team. If you have amazing project management, organizational and analytical skills, have a keen interest in business technologies, love data, and want to work in an exciting environment, we want to hear from you!
You’ll be a key member of the OS4 team ensuring we deliver high-quality features, on-time, and with the highest ethical standard when it comes to communication.
What you’ll do:
- Create and execute project work plans and revise as appropriate to meet changing environment and requirements
- Manage both technology-related (Salesforce, HighSpot, DocuSign..) and functional scope related projects from start to finish
- Always keep an eye on the deliverables, cost, schedule, and quality
- Identify resources needed and assign individual responsibilities within and outside the OS4 team
- Manage day-to-day operational aspects of a project and scope, including reviewing the status reports and deliverables prepared by team members
- Keep track of our successes as well as our failed projects
- Ensure project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately
- Assist management in identifying and mitigating compliance risks, enhancing and implementing compliance monitoring efforts
- Apply sound judgment and comply with S4 Capital policies on handling sensitive and confidential data
You might be a fit if you have:
- At least have a minimum of 2 years of Salesforce or similar technology project management experience
- Demonstrated success independently managing workload and priorities with limited oversight
- Knowledge of/experience with formal delivery methodologies and a modern opinion on those standard methodologies
- Proven ability to learn new products, develop functional knowledge and apply new skills in a high paced environment
- Exceptional analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving abilities
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with a high degree of attention to detail
- Experience working with 3rd party implementation vendors
- Proficiency in both spoken and written English is a requirement
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Working place: Puerto Madero : CABA. Role purpose Randstad. Buenos Aires. Tiempo completo. Hace 22 horas. 'TU PRÓXIMO RETO ESTÁ EN RAPPI En Rappi, no hay dos días iguales. Nos encanta apurarnos, tr [...]
If you are a current Motorola Solutions employee, please click this link to apply through your Workday account. Company Overview At Motorola Solutions, we create technologies our customers refer to as [...]
Job Overview Under general supervision, perform tasks at a country level associated with site activation activities in accordance with applicable local and/or international regulations, standard op [...]
MVL Consulting selecciona profesionales de IT para ingresar como Project Manager en una Empresa Líder en el Desarrollo de Software orientada al mercado Financiero Nacional. Se requiere como requisi [...]