Buenos Aires C.F.
When creating a business-driven product within a dynamic industry, excellence in customer relationship management is fundamental. Our Account Managers are key players in building long-lasting relationships with our customers, based on both a profound understanding of their business and a personalized treatment of their account.
Your challenges and objectives :
- Have a deep knowledge of the Avature platform and its current and potential problem solving capabilities.
- Navigate complex enterprises, quickly gaining comprehension of their needs and how Avature could satisfy them.
- Use your insight to assess the customer’s level of satisfaction regarding their platform implementation.
- Add value to the customers’ processes,
so that they can become a valued partner.
- Maintain Avature’s superior reputation for customer service. Your day-to-day activities
- Hold periodic calls with customers, to review their satisfaction and evaluate possible readjustments, enhancements or implementations that could improve their experience.
- Oversee that outstanding technical support tickets are treated appropriately.
- Be the main point of contact for most customer enquiries, rerouting them to the appropriate team (such as Consulting or Technical Support) if necessary.
- Interact with our product teams to be aware of new system functionalities and their use cases, in order to constantly evaluate if they should be offered to the customers.
About you :
- Bilingual in English.
- Excellent communication skills, to keep a clear and engaging conversation with the customer.
- An analytical mind, to figure out how a customer’s business objectives can be accomplished with our platform.
- Autonomous and self-motivated, to investigate possible solutions for challenges with no pre-established answer.
- Organized, to manage a wide range of customers’ activities. About Us
We’re a market leader enterprise and make our own product--a highly flexible SaaS platform used for Global Talent Acquisition and Talent Management. We currently work with over 650 companies worldwide, which include:
- 106 Fortune 500 companies.
- 69 customers with over 100,000 employees.
- 10 of the top 20 Forbes Global 2000.
- 4 of the Big 4 consulting firms. Developing our own product means that we use our ideas and set our priorities, but also that when it comes to how we work, we set our own rules. We choose to work in a relaxed, energetic, and creative environment, where everyone can make the most of their skills and preferences, and boost their individual capabilities through collaboration and team work. We Offer
- An energetic, fun, and fast-paced environment.
- An office located in a centric and attractive location (Palermo).
- Flexible hours and possibility to work from home.
- Competitive salary, with two reviews per year.
- Three weeks vacations from the first year.
- Four weeks paternity leave.
- Osde NEO or Osde 310 health coverage.
- Fully equipped kitchen, pastries every Monday, and fruits every day.
- Fully equipped locker rooms with showers.
- Access to rotational parking space.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Job Description Que tus próximos pasos sean en TR Nos encontramos en la búsqueda de profesionales con ambición, motivación y experiencia interesados en desarrollarse en el rol de Account Manage [...]
Descripción del puesto EnPeopleITnos encontramos en la búsqueda de un Account Manager para sumarse al equipo de trabajo de nuestro cliente. Quien ocupe dicha posición deberá contar con con sól [...]
Sanofi es una compañía líder e innovadora en salud, estructurada en 4 unidades de negocio globales: General Medicines, Specialty Care, Vaccines and Consumer Healthcare. Sanofi descubre, desarrolla [...]
Somos la compañía líder de delivery en América Latina. Nuestra plataforma conecta a más de 45.000 restaurantes, supermercados, farmacias y tiendas de la región con millones de usuarios. Actualme [...]