Buenos Aires C.F.
Our global ads & asset division is looking for an Senior English + Spanish-speaking editor to cut together amazing advertising content. If your eye for detail and whether a shot should be extended by just one frame is beyond compare, we’d love to see your portfolio.
About the Role
- In this full-time position, you’ll create advertising assets for leading brands and businesses such as Facebook and Google.
- As part of our global ads & assets divisions, you’ll also adapt all kinds of video content to global social media campaigns.
- You’ll adapt masters to all kinds of platforms, lengths and languages, ensuring each and every ad is fit-for-format and looks pixel perfect. Adaptation is understood as:
Perform adaptation to master videos, such replacing supers & end cards, sound mixing voice-over, adding subtitling
- You make sure deadlines are met and flag the ones that aren’t feasible upfront
- You communicate on a daily base with Project Managers in the MediaMonks team, operating from different offices across the Globe About You
- You can clearly express yourself in English, in writing and orally.
- The life of an editor is one of deadlines and deliveries (and renders that take forever to finish).
- Working with tight deadlines fits you like skinny jeans; you never fail on delivering.
- You can impress under pressure, taking responsibility for your own workload, time management, note-making and feedback-processing, as well as any other actions required to make the work great.
- You can prioritize and problem-solve, not hitting the panic button for any bump in the road.
- You are well-organized when it comes to layers and folders; final_version_v7_def2.mov is your nemesis.
- You’re intimately familiar with the basics of post-production, especially when it comes to animation
- You understand the post production workflow and are aware of how things need to be done in order to follow a proper structure
- When you’re working on a project you really own it and can propose creative solutions when it comes to editing and storytelling Cut to the Chase
Working at means working in a young-minded and -- environment. You’ll be surrounded by the nicest people in the industry, and can completely immerse yourself in our , and acclaimed (vegan-friendly) asados. Down for the job? We’re up for meeting you.
- For this role we’re looking for an English + Spanish-speaking editor with 5+ years of relevant professional experience.
- You have premier Adobe Premiere skills and can also work with After Effects.
- You can look after simple animations, (transition) effects, and designs.
- You can create spot-on localization edits for TV commercials and other types of ads.
- Next to editing, you also know a little about colour grading and sound design to enhance edits for client reviews.
- You can advise the production team on how to shoot videos to facilitate efficient adaptation
- You’re a true team player who’s great with clients and colleagues alike but can also work independently with little guidance.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Acreditación docente Formación pedagógica Cursos y/o talleres de herramientas y técnicas de estudio Experiencia en diseño y planificación Actividades a realizar: - Capacitación d [...]
Responsable de cocina de sushi y sus despachos, preparación, cocción, presentación Actividades a realizar: Responsable del corner deli&take de sushi : preparación de misenplas: preparació [...]
Nos encontramos en la búsqueda de personal con amplia disponibilidad horaria para trabajar en las sedes de nuestros importantes clientes. Se valorará: * Experiencia previa en servicios de limpieza p [...]
Nos encontramos en la búsqueda de una empleado especializado de farmacia para importante empresa de salud. nos orientamos a candidatos con experiencia en el rubro y puestos similares (excluyente [...]