Buenos Aires C.F.
Line of Service
Not Applicable Specialism
Risk Management Level
Senior Associate Job Description & Summary
A career within Process Assurance services, will enable you to assist clients in optimising control activities, organisational strategy, and policies and procedures. You’ll conduct transaction testing, perform readiness assessments, and leverage various technical Information Technology controls (e.g. databases, operating systems, data warehouses, and reporting tools) in order to help our clients achieve optimal operational efficiency. To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world,
each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Senior Associate, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Use feedback and reflection to develop self awareness, personal strengths and address development areas.
- Delegate to others to provide stretch opportunities, coaching them to deliver results.
- Demonstrate critical thinking and the ability to bring order to unstructured problems.
- Use a broad range of tools and techniques to extract insights from current industry or sector trends.
- Review your work and that of others for quality, accuracy and relevance.
- Know how and when to use tools available for a given situation and can explain the reasons for this choice.
- Seek and embrace opportunities which give exposure to different situations, environments and perspectives.
- Use straightforward communication, in a structured way, when influencing and connecting with others.
- Able to read situations and modify behavior to build quality relationships.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct. Education (if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)
Degrees/Field of Study required:Degrees/Field of Study preferred: Certifications (if blank, certifications not specified)
Desired Languages (If blank, desired languages not specified)
Not Specified Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
No Government Clearance Required?
No Job Posting End Date
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Fecha de publicación: 28/11/2020 BACHERO Empresa Confidencial - Lugar de trabajo: Capital Federal, Argentina - Industria: Otra - Área: Otra - Sector: Otro Contactar Descripción BA [...]
Fecha de publicación: 29/11/2020 Prof Inglés Empresa Confidencial - Lugar de trabajo: Capital Federal, Argentina - Industria: Otra - Área: Educación - Sector: Docencia Descripció [...]
Fecha de publicación: 29/11/2020 CAJERA Empresa Confidencial - Lugar de trabajo: Capital Federal, Argentina - Industria: Otra - Área: Atención al Cliente / Call Center / Telemarketing [...]
Fecha de publicación: 29/11/2020 EMPLEADO Farmacia z/Palermo Franquero. Dgos/Feriado Exp. comprob en mostrador/gabinete Empresa Confidencial - Lugar de trabajo: Capital Federal, Argentina - [...]