Buenos Aires C.F.
Please note, all positions at Binance require relevant experience. Applications without required experience will not be considered. Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money for people around the world.Are you looking to be a part of one of the most influential companies in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world? Only applicants based in Argentina with Customer Support experience will be considered for this role.
Binance is looking for an experienced Customer Support representatives to set up and expand our customer support operations in Argentina. Customer Support is extremely important for us and we hope to create a platform where our users are well supported with excellent quality, fast response time and accurate information.Support is via a live chat and will include but not limited to customer queries, complaints, and identification approval process for our world-class cryptocurrency exchange platform.The best CSRs are genuinely delighted to help customers. They’re tolerant, empathetic, and intensely communicative. Customer Support representatives can put themselves in their clients’ shoes and advocate for them when necessary. Customer feedback is priceless, and our CSRs can gather it for us. Problem-solving also comes naturally to customer care specialists. They're confident at troubleshooting and investigate if they don’t have enough knowledge to fix the problem.Your goal will be to ensure exceptional service standards and sustain high customer satisfaction. Responsibilities:
- Handle high amounts of live chat and incoming emails
- Identify and evaluate customers’ needs to deliver satisfaction
- Provide accurate, valid and comprehensive information
- Manage complaints, provide proper solutions and options within the time limits; follow up to secure resolution
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines, and policies
- Go the extra mile to engage customers Requirements:
- 1+ years experience of proven customer facing experience or experience as a customer service representative
- Strong ability in using IT for professional use and can handle somewhat technical queries from customers.
- Exceptional written communication skill and a good listener.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and control time effectively
- Knowledge of the cryptocurrency/blockchain field is a big plus
- Multi-lingual capability is a big plus
- Fluent in English and German
- Willing to work in shifts and irregular hours which might include night shifts Conditions • Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems• International work environment and flat organisation• Great career development opportunities in a growing company• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career• Competitive salary• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Job Description JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.6 trillion and operations in more than 60 countries. The firm is a leader in investment [...]
We are looking for a Customer Support Specialist to assist our customers with technical problems when using our products and services.Customer Support Specialist Responsibilities include resolving cus [...]
ZS is a professional services firm that works side by side with companies to help develop and deliver products that drive customer value and company results. From R and D to portfolio strategy, custom [...]
**Job Overview** Review, assess and process Safety data and information, across service lines, received from various sources and distribute reports/data onwards to both internal and external third [...]