Buenos Aires C.F.
v Be part of a dedicated functional team for Client Onboarding and KYC activities for Latin America that provides the following support:
o Perform KYC (Know Your Customer) and client documentation analysis in support of the approval of new customers and remediation, renewal or amendments to existing ones, identifying and applying regulatory requirements of the different applicable jurisdictions and internal procedures.
o Study of legal and commercial documents, in order to understand client´s activity, structure, and risk associated.
o Obtain a general understanding of and execute AML (Anti money laundering) policies and internal procedures, in accordance with local and global principles.
o Address business questions and advise about onboarding requirements and status.
o Quality Control activities: In-depth knowledge of procedures and systems to ensure client records are compliant with all applicable rules, protecting reputation, assets and finances of the bank.
o Control and follow up of Pending Client Documentation by liaising with internal Lines of Business.
o Perform client searches, and accurately communicate the information requested.
o Set up or verification of new clients to the LatAm local systems and Global Reference Data systems, considering current policies and evidencing client´s information in the record.
o Teamwork with other supporting areas such as Legal, Compliance, Internal Controls, Technology, Client Services, as well as with other Regional and Global Client Onboarding teams.
o Prepare data or reports as required by regulatory needs related to clients.
o Participate in special projects as requested.
- University degree.
- Fluent English is mandatory, both written and verbally. Formal communication in English is required on the daily tasks.
- Portuguese is a plus.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of one year relevant working experience
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Highly organized, proactive and motivated with strong prioritization skills, innovation and problem solving skills, and a control mindset, with the ability to deliver value-added support to business partners and clients in a timely and accurate manner.
- Sense of urgency/ability to work well under pressure and tight deadlines
- Demonstrates flexibility and willingness to accept new assignments and challenges in a rapidly changing environment, as well as handling multiple task and changing priorities on a daily basis
- Excel skills (Word and PowerPoint a plus)
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Fecha de publicación: 25/11/2020 COSTURERA Empresa Confidencial - Lugar de trabajo: Capital Federal, Argentina - Industria: Otra - Área: Otra - Sector: Otro Contactar Descripción [...]
Fecha de publicación: 25/11/2020 PINTOR OFICIAL AUTOS Empresa Confidencial - Lugar de trabajo: Capital Federal, Argentina - Industria: Otra - Área: Áreas Operativas y Oficios - Secto [...]
Fecha de publicación: 25/11/2020 VERDULERO Empresa Confidencial - Lugar de trabajo: Capital Federal, Argentina - Industria: Otra - Área: Otra - Sector: Otro Contactar Descripción [...]
Fecha de publicación: 25/11/2020 Masajista Empresa Confidencial - Lugar de trabajo: Capital Federal, Argentina - Industria: Otra - Área: Otra - Sector: Otro Contactar Descripción [...]