1 million is the number of patients that Novartis Worldwide touched in 2018. Have you ever imagined how does your work impacts society and how many lives can you improve through your daily activities?
Your key responsibilities:
Your responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Translate TechOps strategy to site strategies and supports execution through alignment with relevant partners and implementation of appropriate methodologies and tools ensuring appropriate project governance, project management and communication of project portfolio status with partners;
- Coordinates alignment of Site Strategies with relevant TechOps Platform / Network Strategy,
coordinates and supports preparation of Site Strategic Roadmaps (e.g. Site Master Plans);
- Supports and coordinates assessment of site capacities, readiness, capabilities, gaps, future needs and new technology opportunities; strategic site project planning in alignment with global and site strategies, long-term demand & capacity planning and product allocation, project planning, evaluation, prioritization, resource and budget alignment;
- Implements progress on project execution and leads changes, supports standardization of project governance approaches and tools and maintains and improves openness & visibility of project portfolio status and its communication with partners;
- Leads Site Strategic Projects in alignment with other functions e.g. Finance, MS&T;, LCM, Site Development;
- Cultivates an environment that enables the most efficient and effective work processes to achieve continuous quality and efficiency improvements for NTO.
What you’ll bring to the role:
- Have a Pharmacy, Engineering Chemistry or Technical/Scientific Degree or adequate equivalent; Desirable to have a Lean Certification or Six Sigma – Green Belt Certification; Sophisticated Spanish and English skills (written, reading and speaking);
- Have validated experience in manufacturing/Operations management; Cultural awareness and sensitivity; ability to network and connect with all levels of the organization;
- Track record of optimal leading local and global / cross functional projects and project Management;
- Preferably working before in Pharma companies or with Pharma projects and having solid knowledge of Regulations & Guidelines in manufacturing;
- Has excellent abilities to communicate, influence, persuade and negotiate with different teams and partners; Has high ethic and integrity skills; Looks always for Operational Perfection; Has the ability to seek problems and sophisticated issues; Has excellent teammate skills.
Competitive salary, annual bonus, flexible working arrangements, subsidized dining facilities, employee recognition scheme, professional development, learning experiences, diversity & inclusion.
Why consider Novartis?
799 million. That’s how many lives our products touched in 2019. And while we’re proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people’s lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you’re given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you’re empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you’re surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges.
Imagine what you could do at Novartis!
Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
Novartis embraces diversity, equal opportunity and inclusion. We are committed to building diverse teams, representative of the patients and communities we serve, and we strive to create an inclusive workplace that cultivates bold innovation through collaboration, and empowers our people to unleash their full potential.
Join our Novartis Network: If this role is not suitable to your experience or career goals but you wish to stay connected to learn more about Novartis and our career opportunities, join the Novartis Network here: https://talentnetwork.novartis.com/network
Novartis Argentina S.A
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Fecha de publicación: 28/11/2020 Casero (Matrimonio) P/ Casa quinta - Lugar de trabajo: Tigre, Buenos Aires, Argentina - Industria: Otra - Área: Áreas Operativas y Oficios - Sector: [...]
En GO HOME S.A. nos encontramos en la búsqueda de un profesional del área de Enfermería para cubrir servicios de internación domiciliaria en la localidad de Merlo, Buenos Aires - GBA. Los r [...]
Fecha de publicación: 28/11/2020 VENDEDORES CALL CENTER PARA OBRA SOCIAL Chess consulting - Lugar de trabajo: Ituzaingo, Buenos Aires, Argentina - Industria: Call Center - Área: Atenció [...]
Buscamos baterista para banda de rock pesado con influencias de funk, jazz. Zomos de zona oeste, ramos, moron y alrededores [...]