- Validate change requests in Workday, identify incorrect data and modify according to the business policies and requirements, validate the conformity of the attached documents
- Track pending requests and processes and follow up with the users for completion and approval
- Manage HR Mailboxes: receives and answers questions from the HR Mailbox
- Complete related tasks: contract/letter/documents, pre-boarding, benefits enrolment, leave status, off-boarding, employee file, etc.
- Escalate complex issues and requests to the relevant HR Business Partner or CoE.
- Support administration of Learning Management System (LMS): course and session setup, activate/deactivate contractors,
remove withdrawn sessions from employee transcripts
- Work with accounting to ensure payment of HR external vendors
Page Group Argentina is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Puesto: Payroll Analyst Misión del Puesto: Análisis y gestión de la liquidación de sueldos para Argentina, asegurando la ejecución de procesos inherentes al sector de Payroll relacionados c [...]
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver val [...]
Descripción De La Posición Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collabo [...]
Main Resposibilities - Lead the recruiting processes for positions at JL 5 to 9, from the first interviews to the hire. - Coordinate the on boarding process and new employees orientation. - Handle [...]