The Grounds Guys
The Grounds Guys® is one of the fastest growing Landscape Maintenance companies in North America specializing in commercial and estate-residential landscape maintenance and installation services. We offer all Team Members the opportunity to go from Team Member to Franchise Owner through our exclusive GROW® Program. We see no limit to personal growth in our organization.
Landscape Maintenance & General Labor Crew Member Benefits
- Full-time seasonal hours
- Direct deposit paycheck every two weeks
- Continued education in the landscape industry
Landscape Maintenance & General Labor Crew Member Responsibilities
- Exceed customer expectations in weekly maintenance and landscape installations
- Identify additional service opportunities on existing customer contracts
- Assist with efficient crew time and accurate material use for job profitability
- Maintain trucks, tools and equipment daily
Landscape Maintenance & General Labor Crew Member Requirements
- 1-2 years of experience operating various lawn and landscape equipment
- 1-2 years of experience in landscape maintenance, installation and irrigation
- Clean driving record
- Willingness to work until tasks are completed
- Ability to frequently bend, kneel, walk excessively and lift /- 50-100 lbs.
- Willingness to work in varying weather conditions
- Availability to work occasional weekends during peak seasons or weather conflicts
- In winter, the Landscape Crew Member may operate equipment, which may include, but is not limited to: pickup or larger truck with plow and spreader, skid steer, and loader. He/She may also use hand tools such as shovels, snow-blowers, backpack blowers, etc. and will handle de-icing chemicals.
- During snow events, he/she must be physically capable of working long shifts (more than 12 hours), lifting 50 pounds, scheduling adequate sleep patterns and controlling consumption of alcohol so as to be rested, mentally alert, and not under the influence of alcohol, at the beginning of each shift.
At The Grounds Guys® we believe in giving everyone a shot. That’s why we have flexible hours to help you navigate the other things in your life – like school, family or even another job. And there’s potential for everyone to grow within an independently owned and operated The Grounds Guys® franchise and make a career out of it. All in a culture that’s as tight as family. Apply today.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
En Atento, creemos que un trabajo es más que un lugar, es un compañero de camino, por eso, creamos oportunidades basadas en las personas, para empoderarlas y guiarlas al éxito profesional. Elaboram [...]
- Para importante compañía multinacional dedicada a la comercialización de maquinaria para la industria citrícola, ubicada en Tucumán. Nos orientamos a graduados en Ingeniería en Alimentos o [...]
- GRUPO MEDITEL busca incorporar vendedores para nuestros locales y stands comerciales en la ciudad de San Miguel de Tucuman. REQUISITOS • 20 a 30 años de edad. • Contar con experiencia [...]
Somos PROA, una agencia internacional especializada en captación de fondos. Generamos donantes regulares que con compromiso y entusiasmo nos ayudan a mejorar el mundo. Trabajamos con Ongs y Oscs en A [...]