The Grounds Guys
The Landscape Foreman is responsible for the day-to- day delivery of service to all assigned Grounds Guys maintenance contracts. In order to meet these responsibilities, he/she must maintain a clean driving record, prove leadership capability, and possess appropriate knowledge to perform the work using the proper tools, equipment, vehicles and supplies.
- Ensure all maintenance and/or landscape service contracts are properly staffed, equipped, supplied and executed on a timely basis.
- Ensure all tools, equipment, vehicles and supplies are properly utilized, maintained and stored.
- Proactively assist the General Manager in identifying and resolving all customer service issues or concerns on a timely and proactive basis.
- Occasionally supervise additional personnel in “outside Market Area” locations to ensure adherence of all safety rules.
- Confirm personal and technician availability to work longer shifts during certain peak periods or occasional winter snow/ice events.
- In winter, the Landscape Foreman will operate equipment, which may include, but is not limited to: pickup or larger truck with plow and spreader, skid steer, and loader. He/She may also use hand tools such as shovels, snow-blowers, backpack blowers, etc. and will handle de-icing chemicals.
- During snow events, he/she must be physically capable of working long shifts (more than 12 hours), lifting 50 pounds, scheduling adequate sleep patterns and controlling consumption of alcohol so as to be rested, mentally alert, and not under the influence of alcohol, at the beginning of each shift.
- Assist the General Manager in conducting performance evaluations and performance-related discussions.
- Monitor the workplace and neutralize any potential hazards that exist for Landscape Technicians during the performance of their duties.
- Assign work to Landscape Technicians appropriate to their respective skill levels.
- Ensure such assignments include any special instructions as indicated in the route sheets.
- Provide on-the- job coaching and counseling to Landscape Technicians so that they have every opportunity to safely and efficiently perform their job duties and maximize Grounds Guys customer satisfaction.
- Perform final inspection and sign-off of each property before leaving the site (fill out the check list).
- Manage Landscape Technicians at the end of each shift by ensuring all 5S Grounds Guys equipment maintenance procedures are performed: Spray and Sweep, Service, Sharpen, Supply and Stock, Shut-down.
- Occasionally attend seminars, trade shows, or other training sessions.
Business Development Responsibilities
- Market Grounds Guys services to existing and potential customers in the Market Area.
- Identify additional service opportunities on existing customer contracts for evaluation and customer follow-up by the General Manager.
- Use and maintain all telecommunication systems and devices provided.
- Help maintain a neat, secure, and adequately supplied shop facility.
- Record on a routine and timely basis all appropriate information, including but not limited to the following: production hours, inventory, receipts of materials purchased, materials used on the job.
- The Landscape Foreman should provide any and all assistance, advice and support to the General Manager, other Landscape Foreman and Landscape Technicians as reasonably required or requested on occasion.
At The Grounds Guys® we believe in giving everyone a shot. That’s why we have flexible hours to help you navigate the other things in your life – like school, family or even another job. And there’s potential for everyone to grow within an independently owned and operated The Grounds Guys® franchise and make a career out of it. All in a culture that’s as tight as family. Apply today.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
¿Tenés experiencia comercial y sos apasionado-a en tus tareas? ¡Esta propuesta te puede interesar! En Randstad nos moviliza ayudar a las personas y a las organizaciones a desarrollar todo su pot [...]
Si sos profesor o universitario y querés ganar plata extra, leé atentamente. Unite e impartí clases particulares en el portal líder en Argentina desde 2007. Si tenés conocimientos en ciencias, ay [...]
La búsqueda se orienta a estudiantes avanzados o profesionales recién recibidos en Ingeniería Electromecánica o Electrónica. Tareas y responsabilidades: Ejecutar tareas de mantenimiento preventiv [...]
Descripción Importante Grupo Gastronómico con presencia Nacional incorporará un Sushiman Ejecutivo para su nueva apertura de local en San Miguel de Tucumán (Pcia. de Tucumán). Serán sus pri [...]