In a SaaS enterprise like Avature, robust infrastructure is at the very core of our product. That’s why our Frontline System Administrators are fully immersed in the system, and their work has a direct impact on the final product we deliver to our customers. As a part of the Frontline Team, you’ll work with a wide range of technologies to manage and keep our product and services up and running. This will give you the broad picture of all of our IT area’s responsibilities, with the chance to grow into more specific teams. Your challenges :
- Understand Avature’s infrastructure and processes
- Take ownership of our customers’ hosting needs and assure their safety
- Constantly look for new ways to improve processes:
automatize recurrent tasks and minimize common incidents
Your day-to-day activities
- Work on internal customers’ requests, such as infrastructure systems maintenance and service tasks for development teams
- Work on external customers’ requests that are passed on by customer-facing teams
- Troubleshoot infrastructure incidents that may arise
- Monitor, analyze and solve security issues
About you :
- Dedicated towards your work, as issues might arise at any time and must be solved responsibly
- Skilled when it comes to troubleshooting
- Linux Administration knowledge
- Client-server architecture knowledge
- Basic networking knowledge
- Organized, self-sufficient and able to work autonomously
We’re a market leader enterprise that makes its own product: A highly flexible enterprise SaaS platform used for global talent acquisition and talent management. We currently work with over 650 companies worldwide.
Developing our own product means that we use our ideas and set our priorities, but also that when it comes to how we work, we set our own rules. We choose to work in a relaxed, energetic and creative environment, where everyone can make the most of their skills and preferences, and boost their individual capabilities through collaboration and team work.
Due to COVID 19, all Avaturians are working from home for the moment. More information will be provided during the interview process.
- A fast-paced, energetic, and engaging environment.
- An office located in a centric and attractive location (Torres Capitalinas en el Centro).
- Flexible hours.
- Competitive salary, with two reviews per year.
- Three weeks vacations from the first year.
- Four days a year to attend events related to professional development.
- Four weeks paternity leave.
- OSDE 310 health coverage.
- Fully equipped kitchen, pastries every Monday, fruits and cereals every day.
An organizational culture that empowers everyone to be themselves is key to thrive in business, but more importantly, it’s a pathway for creating a more equal society. Avature fosters a diverse and inclusive environment, and celebrates that each unique person brings something different to our team. We are committed to considering all qualified applicants equally and to promote equal opportunities within our organization.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Sinsacate - Provincia de Córdoba - Oct. 27, 2020 - Ventas Importante empresa del Sector Agropecuario, ofrece un puesto de trabajo para un Profesional, con experiencia de tres a cinco años en g [...]
Planchera Nos encontramos en la búsqueda de Planchera con experiencia comprobable de al menos 2 años, para importante restaurante en Parque Sarmiento, Córdoba. Se requiere disponibilidad full time [...]
We are a digitally native technology services company where innovation, design and engineering meet scale. We use some of the latest technologies in the digital and cognitive field to empower organiza [...]
- Importante empresa de salud Líder en el mercado se encuentra en la Búsqueda de un Asistente Dental para incorporación inmediata a nuestro staff. Dentro de sus principales funciones • Apoyo y co [...]