In a SaaS enterprise like Avature, robust infrastructure is at the very core of our product. That’s why our Frontline System Administrators are fully immersed in the system, and their work has a direct impact on the final product we deliver to our customers. As a part of the Frontline Team, you’ll work with a wide range of technologies to manage and keep our product and services up and running. This will give you the broad picture of all of our IT area’s responsibilities, with the chance to grow into more specific teams. Your challenges :
- Understand Avature’s infrastructure and processes
- Take ownership of our customers’ hosting needs and assure their safety
- Constantly look for new ways to improve processes:
automatize recurrent tasks and minimize common incidents
Your day-to-day activities
- Work on internal customers’ requests, such as infrastructure systems maintenance and service tasks for development teams
- Work on external customers’ requests that are passed on by customer-facing teams
- Troubleshoot infrastructure incidents that may arise
- Monitor, analyze and solve security issues
About you :
- Dedicated towards your work, as issues might arise at any time and must be solved responsibly
- Skilled when it comes to troubleshooting
- Linux Administration knowledge
- Client-server architecture knowledge
- Basic networking knowledge
- Organized, self-sufficient and able to work autonomously
We’re a market leader enterprise that makes its own product: A highly flexible enterprise SaaS platform used for global talent acquisition and talent management. We currently work with over 650 companies worldwide.
Developing our own product means that we use our ideas and set our priorities, but also that when it comes to how we work, we set our own rules. We choose to work in a relaxed, energetic and creative environment, where everyone can make the most of their skills and preferences, and boost their individual capabilities through collaboration and team work.
- A fast-paced, energetic, and engaging environment.
- An office located in a centric and attractive location (Palermo).
- Flexible hours and possibility to work from home.
- Competitive salary, with two reviews per year.
- Three weeks vacations from the first year.
- Four days a year to attend events related to professional development.
- Four weeks paternity leave.
- OSDE 310 health coverage.
- Fully equipped kitchen, pastries every Monday, fruits and cereals every day.
- Fully equipped locker rooms with showers.
- Access to rotational parking space.
An organizational culture that empowers everyone to be themselves is key to thrive in business, but more importantly, it’s a pathway for creating a more equal society. Avature fosters a diverse and inclusive environment, and celebrates that each unique person brings something different to our team. We are committed to considering all qualified applicants equally and to promote equal opportunities within our organization.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
- Asorum RRHH selecciona Asesores Comerciales para reconocida Empresa de Seguros de la ciudad de Rosario. Nos encontramos en la búsqueda de personas con experiencia de no menos de 3 años en puest [...]
Descripcion de tareas: Ayudar a definir requisitos y diseñar aplicaciones para cumplir con los requisitos de aplicaciones y procesos comerciales. Analizar y resolver problemas y problemas relacion [...]
Descripcion de tareas: Cree un diseño de alto nivel de una solución de integración de un extremo a otro. Defina el flujo de datos entre las aplicaciones que deben integrarse, mapeando las activid [...]
Descripcion de tareas: Desarrollo Fullstack; Front end : angular ; Back end: nodejs Requisitos - Skills excluyentes: Angular | NodeJs - Skills deseados: HTML (Hypertext Markup Language) [...]