Our Seedbed of Talents in Buenos Aires is growing!
As a trainee member of this program you will take part in training and activities that will provide you with all the tools you need to join one of our Site Operations teams as a junior collaborator with a solid knowledge of the technologies, good practices and work methodologies characteristic to the teams.
We encourage eagerness to learn from others, knowledge sharing and interaction with other teams in the company!
- You™re studying a career related to the IT field OR
- You have experience working in IT support or Help Desk positions.
- You have an upper intermediate or above English level.
- You have basic/intermediate Linux skills.
- You have a basic understanding of common protocols (HTTP, SSH, ICMP, etc.)
Itll be nice to have an understanding of the following:
- Windows Server OS administration
- Networking concepts (CCENT level)
- GIT concepts
- Bash scripting
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Youll be responsible for learning and adopting best practices and methodologies that will allow you to join one of our teams.
- Carry out the required training to achieve certifications related to your career path.
- Perform a shadowing process in at least one of our Site Operations teams.
What we offer:
- Participation in projects with cutting edge technologies.
- Training and certifications.
- Customized career path.
- Flexible home office.
- Three weeks off.
- Birthday day off.
- Gym discount.
- English lessons.
- OSDE 310 (family).
Location: Palermo, Buenos Aires, Argentina
Shift: 9 a.m to 6 p.m from Monday to Friday
If you are interested in being part of our team here at Edrans, do not hesitate to send us your resume and tell us a bit about you. You can apply here or contact us via email at [email protected]
Working at Edrans
Based in Buenos Aires, Barcelona and Portland, Edrans is an IT Service Management and Outsourcing Provider with a unique blend of expertise and effectiveness, helping companies around the world to improve performance and quality of the IT services that drives their Business while at the same time allowing them to become more flexible.
Everyone who works here has a real and direct impact on the company, and our list of interesting and sometimes difficult challenges will always be larger than the time we have to tackle them. Our work environment is relaxed yet results driven, encouraging creativity, collaboration, and challenging each other in order to foster continuous improvement. Our employees embody our core value, working Back to Back, not only with our peers but with our customers to provide the best possible service.
Powered by JazzHR
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
URGENTE!! PARA IMPORTANTE OBRA JUVENIL A ESTRENARSE EN CALLE CORRIENTES EN ABRIL 2021 SE SOLICITA UN ACTOR DE 25 A 30 AÑOS QUE APARENTE ADOLESCENTE, Y UNA ACTRIZ MAYOR DEBEN PODER ENSAYAR PRESENCIALM [...]
Hombre, de 22 a 35 años,buena presencia,preferentemente extranjero. Requisitos - Sexo: Masculino - Edad: Entre 22 y 35 años - Nivel de Estudio: Secundario (excluyente) - Estado de Estu [...]
· Experiencia en el cargo (2 años mínimos) · Sólidos conocimientos de tareas de secretariado académico y procedimientos administrativos de instituciones educativas. · Excelentes habilidades d [...]
Se convocan actores/actrices y cantantes entre 20 y 40 años para proyecto teatral a estrenarse vía Streaming. Modalidad de trabajo: Cooperativa con producción. Inscripciones hasta el 30 de Octu [...]