Edrans is hiring a Team Leader to join our Site Operations Team. You will work as an individual contributor delivering exceptional customer experiences and leading the implementation of critical features to accelerate the delivery of our client™s products “ both on the web and mobile.
You will have daily exposure to a range of technical challenges and customer experiences which will stretch and develop your technical and leadership skills. You are a problem solver who has a passion for technology and crazy about providing attention to details.
So, if you are a motivated professional looking to join a collaborative, close-knit team, drop us a line. You might be a perfect fit!
Impact you will make in the role:
- You will actively participate in the project kick-off together with the client, the commercial manager and part of the assigned team.
- You will neutralize, solve and propose action plans related to the team's daily operations, preventing them from escalating to the Manager. Define priorities and provide necessary solutions.
- You will assign and communicate who will be responsible for the team to carry out each task both internally and to the client, establishing clear expectations and time estimates.
- You will monitor and correct deviations in order to make the necessary decisions to mitigate risks, notifying the Manager if necessary.
- You will maintain fluid and constant communication with the client in order to ensure the well-being of the strategic relationship with the client.
- You will be in charge of ensuring that good practices are followed in daily operations.
- You will contribute to the development of the team being a source of motivation for its members in order to generate empathy, provide support and follow-up that favors the care of the team.
- You will escalate to the Site Operations Manager only contractual / strategic / commercial issues and definitions related to different projects within the account in order to ensure business continuity and detect growth opportunities within the project.
- Verifiable experience as Team Leader in large-scale projects and customer exposure.
- Upper Intermediate or above English level.
- Availability to travel abroad.
- Experience with Unix/Linux operating systems.
- Work experience with AWS.
- Configuration Management Tools (Ansible, Puppet, Salt, Chef).
- Solid understanding of common protocols (HTTP, SSH, ICMP, etc.)
- Bash Scripting.
- Solid understanding of networking concepts.
- Solid understanding of architecture systems (Clustering, Microservices, CDN, etc.)
- Solid experience with Agile Methodologies (Scrum, Kanban).
- Experience with monitoring tools (Sensu, Nagios, SignalFX, Splunk, etc.)
- Strong communication and teamwork skills.
- Willingness to learn from others and share knowledge within teammates.
- Ability to rapidly self-educate on new concepts and tools as also being actively searching for increased self-knowledge.
- Eager to automate repetitive tasks and improve processes.
What we offer:
- Participation in projects with cutting edge technologies.
- Training and certifications.
- Customized career path.
- Flexible home office.
- Three weeks off.
- Birthday day off.
- Gym discount.
- English lessons.
- OSDE 310 (familiy group).
Location: Our office is in Palermo, CABA, Argentina.
Shift: 10 a.m to 7 p.m from Monday to Friday
If you are interested in being part of our team here at Edrans, do not hesitate in sending us your resume and tell us a bit about yourself, you can apply here or contact us via email on [email protected]
Working at Edrans
Based in Buenos Aires, Barcelona, and Portland, Edrans is an IT, DevOps, and Software Consultancy with its eyes on the next game-changing technology with a unique blend of expertise and effectiveness, helping companies around the world to improve performance and quality of the IT services that drives their Business while at the same time allowing them to become more flexible.
Everyone who works here has a real and direct impact on the company, and our list of interesting and sometimes difficult challenges will always be larger than the time we have to tackle them. Our work environment is relaxed yet results driven, we encourage creativity, collaboration, and challenging each other in order to foster continuous improvement. Our employees embody our core value, working Back to Back, not only with our peers but with our customers to provide the best possible service.
Powered by JazzHR
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Nuestro Cliente, una importante empresa con presencia regional que brinda servicios integrales de logística, incorporará: Asistente Administrativa/o para Freight Forwarder Buscamos estudiantes y/o r [...]
Nos encontramos en la busqueda de Vendedores paraAgencia Oficial de Telefonia Fija -Part Time -Contratación inmediata. -Comisiones bien remuneradas. -Lugar de Trabajo: Zona Oeste (San Justo, Isidro C [...]
MADERAS LA VIRUTA , te convoca a formar parte de su equipo de trabajo para cubrir el puesto de: Vendedor :"PISOS, PORCELLANATOS, GRIFERÍAS Y SANITARIOS", ( para atencióna clientes presenciales, prof [...]
desarrollo en linea de produccion,tareas generales,control de calidad,carga y descarga [...]