Kin + Carta
Kin + Carta is experiencing exciting growth and we are looking for a Recruiting Coordinator to join our team to achieve that goal! You are extremely detail oriented and a people person. You love solving complex scheduling queries and can balance many moving pieces while keeping the big picture in mind. You are a go-getter and are proactive in nature. You will be working alongside the rest of the Talent Acquisition Team, and sitting in our Buenos Aires office, to ensure we are working cohesively and bringing in the best to Solstice.
What you'll be doing:
- Support Recruiters by scheduling interviews and handling coordination between the candidate's availability and our interviewers' availability
- Coordinate interview dates and details with candidates via our ATS, email, and/or via phone.
- Track pipeline of applicants through multiple stages of the interview process
- Ensure an excellent candidate experience by answering questions professionally and in a timely manner
- Create strong partnerships with Recruiters and Hiring Managers - demonstrating the ability to support these stakeholders through unexpected changes in candidate or manager availability with transparency, sound judgement, and superb communication
- Provide support to the TA team, as needed, for tasks tied to new hire onboarding.
- Support our Social Media initiatives by regularly posting on our Social Media Channels (Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn)
What we're looking for in you:
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to manage a project from start to finish - you have a strong sense of determination and take pride in your work
- Even keeled and can handle a full workload - you aren't afraid of a new challenge and are up for learning new skills
- A people person and genuinely care about candidate experiences and interactions with Kin + Carta
- Experienced in an administrative role, or customer facing position
- Eager to learn new skills and grow your career (especially Talent Acquisition and Social Media)
- Proficiency with Google Calendar and ATS experience is a plus.
We welcome our Kin to show up as their full selves everyday. Because this is so important to us, Kin + Carta is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Auto Legal Associate JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.6 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, f [...]
Our Global Technology Infrastructure group is a team of innovators who love technology as much as you do. Together, you'll use a disciplined, innovative and a business focused approach to develop a wi [...]
Prestigiosa Clinica ubicada en CABA se encuentra en la búsqueda de Enfermero/as para turno noche y SADOFE. Orientamos la búsqueda a Profesionales o Lic. en Enfermería, con experiencia comprobable e [...]
Concesionario oficial PEUEGOT en zona norte esta seleccionando a los mejores vendedores/as de planes de ahorro por apertura de nueva sucursal en la localidad de Florida, Vte Lopez. La busqueda esta [...]