When creating a business-driven product within a dynamic industry, excellence in all the finance process is fundamental. Our financial consultants are key players in building long-lasting relationships with our customers, based on both a profound understanding of their procurement processes and a personalized treatment of their accounts.
Your challenges and objectives:
- Gain a deep knowledge of Avature's account receivable process for internal clients (Sales/Legal/Consulting).
- Navigate complex enterprises, quickly gaining comprehension of their needs in all the administrative process.
- Use your insight to assess the customer related to the order/billing process.
- Add value to the customers’ processes,
so that they can become a valued partner.
- Maintain Avature’s reputation with quality and speed in every external answer.
Your day-to-day activities:
- Hold periodic calls with customers, to review their satisfaction and evaluate possible enhancements or implementations that could improve their experience.
- Oversee that outstanding technical support tickets are treated appropriately.
- Be the main point of contact for customers’ financial inquiries.
- Interact with our internal teams to review each customer's account.
- Fluent in English is a must.
- Excellent communication skills, to keep a clear and engaging conversation with the customer.
- An analytical mind, to figure out how a customer’s procurement process can be accomplished with our internal process.
- Autonomous and self-motivated, to investigate possible solutions for challenges with no pre-established answer.
- Organized, to manage a wide range of customers’ activities.
- Creativity and proactivity are valued.
- No more than 5 years of experience in a similar rol.
We’re a market leader enterprise and make our own product-a highly flexible SaaS platform used for Global Talent Acquisition and Talent Management. We currently work with over 650 companies worldwide, which include:
- 110 Fortune 500 companies.
- 69 customers with over 100,000 employees.
- 10 of the top 20 Forbes Global 2000.
- 4 of the Big 4 consulting firms.
Developing our own product means that we use our ideas and set our priorities, but also that when it comes to how we work, we set our own rules. We choose to work in a relaxed, energetic, and creative environment, where everyone can make the most of their skills and preferences, and boost their individual capabilities through collaboration and team work.
Due to COVID 19, all Avaturians are working from home for the moment. More information will be provided during the interview process.
- A fast-paced, energetic, and engaging environment.
- An office located in a centric and attractive location (Palermo).
- Flexible hours.
- Competitive salary, with two reviews per year.
- Three weeks vacations from the first year.
- Four days a year to attend events related to professional development.
- Four weeks paternity leave.
- OSDE 310 health coverage.
- Fully equipped kitchen, pastries every Monday, fruits and cereals every day.
- Fully equipped locker rooms with showers.
- Access to rotational parking space.
An organizational culture that empowers everyone to be themselves is key to thrive in business, but more importantly, it’s a pathway for creating a more equal society. Avature fosters a diverse and inclusive environment, and celebrates that each unique person brings something different to our team. We are committed to considering all qualified applicants equally and to promote equal opportunities within our organization.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
ExxonMobil Business Support Center Argentina S.R.L; empresa afiliada a Exxon Mobil Corporation (*) Job Role Summary 13; Primary mission of Controllers consists of: 1) Reflecting the business t [...]
**Description** We are currently seeking a Credit Analyst to join the Finance Team in Corteva. She/he will handle daily credit activities in a fast-pace, high pressure environment that requires str [...]
Descripción De La Posición Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we colla [...]
Description We are currently seeking a Credit Analyst to join the Finance Team in Corteva. She/he will handle daily credit activities in a fast-pace, high pressure environment that requires strong i [...]