JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.
- Identify opportunities to automate current processes and controls.
- Prepare regular and Ad hoc reports to support Global Client Onboarding activities and participate in special projects as requested.
- Work with internal partners and report to managers in a global team environment.
- Gather operational metrics and update progress in trackers.
- In-depth knowledge of procedures and systems to ensure client records are compliant with all applicable rules, with focus on process improvements.
- Ad-Hoc requests from Management.
- Students of Engineering, Computer Science, Actuarial Science or equivalent.
- Graduation in December 2021 or later.
- Fluent in English is mandatory, other languages are a plus.
- Knowledge of MS Excel, any programming language is a plus (R, Python) as well as experience with automation tools such as Alteryx, Xceptor, Tableau or Power BI.
- Be flexible, adaptable and eager to learn.
Ability to work maintaining attention to detail and applying best practicesJ.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world's most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Estamos en la búsqueda de un Liquidador de Sueldos, para Importante Estudio Contable. EXPERIENCIA ADQUIRIDA EN: - Liquidación de haberes quincenales y mensuales dentro y fuera de convenio de [...]
Actualmente estamos buscando un Desarrollador Front End Senior para trabajar en nuestros próximos proyectos en América Latina. En Aequilibrium, estarás enfocado en la implementación de proyectos [...]
1 million is the number of patients that Novartis Worldwide touched in 2018. Have you ever imagined how does your work impacts society and how many lives can you improve through your daily activities? [...]
¿Tenés experiencia en el sector de recursos humanos y te entusiasma la actividad comercial? ¡Esta propuesta te puede interesar! En Randstad nos moviliza ayudar a las personas y a las organizacione [...]