Topfoxx, a rapidly growing Women’s Eyewear brand is seeking a Full-time Copywriter to join our passionate and high performing team. Check us out on instagram @topfoxx to get a better feel!
Open to hiring from beginner to senior level copywriter. New writers with little experience but love to create passionate compelling storytelling and have the grit to do what is necessary, are welcome to apply.
Remote job (can work anywhere from the world!)
Full time: 9-6pm EST (1 hour lunch break) Schedule can be slightly flexible. Salary Negotiable, based on experience & past track record: $800 - $1900 USD a month.
This position is for someone who can lead & refine the mission,
voice and messaging of our brand to our customers that converts. A natural savvy thinker, someone who can write clever copy that is modern, creative, educational and humorous. You must be an individual who takes full ownership of their responsibilities and executes independently, in a timely manner.
- Work cross-functionally with multiple departments to write, edit, and A/B test copy for a variety of marketing initiatives including: Email, Paid Media, SMS, Social, Press Releases, Website, Packaging, blog posts etc.
- Brand and product storytelling - Tell compelling stories that inspire action & emotionally connect with our audience. Building value by selling stories & ideas.
- Ongoingly refine our brand messaging & voice, strategizing to what emotionally connects & converts for our audience.
- Lift our current KPIs on different sales funnels - open rate, engagement, conversions, etc by constantly strategizing & testing your copy. Analyze copy performance to improve key funnel KPIs including open rate, CTR, CVR, Engagement, etc. Hit Revenue goals
- Create individual product personas and marketing plan for each product launch, connecting it all back to the brand’s voice.
- Write SEO driven web copy. Improving current and implementing best SEO practices. Need to know the basics.
- Research SM, target market to stay on top of trends and make relevant copy for communicational blasts (ex. EM & SMS)
- Ensure communication on all channels have harmonious voice & messaging. Constantly keep yourself updated on our marketing initiatives by connecting with team leads from every department, checking marketing calendar & product launches.
- Update knowledge document & explain brand’s refined voice & mission to the team. Build out a strong brand voice mission statement.
- Give marketing ideas and feedback
- Perfect English spelling & grammar.
- Strong understanding of american culture & can write modern copywriting; U.S.holidays and other special holidays, important international events, famous tv shows, celebrities, influencers, media, trending topics culture overall.
- 2+ year copywriting in marketing or fashion space. (Preferred)
- 1+ Basic SEO copy experience (or can learn before starting the job)
- Positive growth mindset and humility - Able to learn from previous failures to make smart marketing decisions, while also thinking outside the box and pushing the boundaries of what has been done in the past.
- Consciousness - Always proofreading and spell-checking your work. Ensuring the best fitting piece of copy for the channel it’s being created for.
- Never be satisfied, always perfecting your craft. - perfectionist (and others, going above and beyond)
- Hard-working individual who is flexible, changing projects on the fly, with a can do attitude.
- Able to hit deadlines and can work in a fast-paced environment.
VERY IMPORTANT - To be considered you must fill out this google form assessment, otherwise your application will be ignored.
Thank you for taking your time reading our job post and wish you much luck & success in your job hunt during these times!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $385.00 - $930.00 per month
- Copywriting: 1 year (Required)
- English (Required)
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
En GroupM nos encontramos en la búsqueda de un Data Analyst, que pueda desarrollar análisis cuantitativos para uno de nuestros clientes más importantes, comprendiendo el entorno competitivo, las op [...]
Supervisión general de las tareas de las empleadas, control de respuesta de mail de clientes, de liquidación de impuestos, de requerimientos de AFIP, etc. Home Office (excepto 2 veces al mes en E [...]
Se busca vendedor para Casa de Repuestos para Automotores, Zona de trabajo Flores . Horario Laboral lunes a viernes de 8 a 18 hs, Sábados de 9 a 12 hs. Edades: 21 a 40 años. Que resida en Capital Fe [...]
Para importante establecimiento rural en la zona de General Lavalle nos encontramos en la búsqueda de un peón de campo que cuente con las siguientes características: - Experiencia en puestos sim [...]