Buenos Aires C.F.
The DevOps Engineer collaborates with software developers, system operators and other IT staff members on the improvement of the software development pipeline.
This roles is expected to cross and merge the barriers that exist between software development, testing and operations teams and keep existing networks in mind to design, plan and test. Support the Continuous Explorations, Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery pipeline.
Your Role and Responsibilities
DevOps is the combination of cultural philosophies, practices, and tools that increases an organization's ability to deliver applications and services at high velocity:
evolving and improving products at a faster pace than organizations using traditional software development and infrastructure management processes. This speed enables organizations to better serve their customers and compete more effectively in the market. DevOps Engineer in Global Infrastructure domain engages in a wide variety of cloud migration and cloud adoption projects using the DevOps model for users of our services and partners, providing collective experience from across the IBM Cloud customer base.
- Define the architecture of tools to support the development life cycle
- Implement the continuous integration processes required for the project
- Control all changes that occur during software development
- Provide support and advice to development teams
- Perform management and support of continuous integration solutions
- Control the evolution of the solutions that are developed and the documentation associated with them
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
As a DevOps Engineer, you need to demonstrate experience in:
- Experience in CI / CD tools (Gitlab / Jenkins)
- Experience in code versioning tools (Github / Bitbucket / Gitlab)
- Experience in Knowledge of scripting languages (Python, Shell Script, etc.)
- Solid experience managing Linux systems and bash scripting
- Experience in Cloud infrastructure Services (AWS, Openshift, etc.)
- Container Experience (Docker and Kubernetes)
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of QA automation tools and code coverage
- Log knowledge and monitoring (Elastic, DataDog)
- Knowledge of PaaS, IaaS and SaaS
- Monitoring and Alerts Configuration, preferably Prometheus, Grafana and Alert Manager
- Knowledge of Sprint boot Java development frameworks
- Knowledge and experience of using Jira
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies
About Business Unit
Cloud Application Services (CAS) provides consulting services, development and migration of applications to the most used clouds (AWS, Azure, IBM, Google, RedHat) with a focus on RedHat Openshift / Kubernetes as a platform
We train our professionals and accompany them in the certification process of their role and associated technology. For example, if you are an architect focused on AWS, then you can follow the certification roadmap as an IBM / OpenGroup Architect and also the Architect roadmap proposed by AWS. In both cases, you can certify at any of the levels.
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you’re looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
IBM is a leader in cloud platforms and cognitive solutions. Relentlessly reinventing ourselves since 1911, we are the world's largest consulting and technology employer, with more than 380,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries. With Watson, the AI data-driven platform for the enterprise, we are building industry-based solutions to solve real-world problems
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Empresa líder mundial en servicios de aseguramiento, impuestos, transacciones y asesoría incorpora Gerente para práctica de Tecnología Tributaria incorpora DevOps Cloud Engineer Lead. Responsabili [...]
Información del empleo Sector Technology Experiencia laboral 1:3 years Ciudad Buenos Aires Estado/provincia Buenos Aires Código postal 1001 Descripción del empleo ¿Te gustaría vivir en Chile? WHO [...]
Hola Desde LATAM5411 acompañamos a las mejores empresas del mercado tanto locales como del exterior en su crecimiento y contratación de talentos.Nos encontramos en búsqueda Desarrolladores Mobile p [...]
Hola Desde LATAM5411 acompañamos a las mejores empresas del mercado tanto locales como del exterior en su crecimiento y contratación de talentos.Nos encontramos en búsqueda Desarrolladores .Net par [...]