Partido de Pilar
If you're passionate about your career every single day, we'd love to hear from you!
We invite you to read this Job Description and apply if you are passionate about the position and meet the requirements.
Our Consumer Health Care Products segment includes a broad range of products used in the baby care, skin care, oral care, wound care and women’s health care fields, as well as nutritional and over-the-counter pharmaceutical products, and wellness and prevention platforms.
This position is located on Pilar, Buenos Aires.
What is meaningful to know? On this role you will be responsible for leading plant personnel to improve safety, quality and output in a manufacturing operation.
Accountable for aligning all operations departments to achieve business goals. Responsible to be part of the Union Strategy in the Site.
Your responsibilities will be:
1. Leads and directs plant operations. Aligns all relevant departments such as warehouse, customer service, materials management and manufacturing to ensure efficient order fulfillment and customer satisfaction.
2. Reviews production priorities and sequence of manufacturing projects. Supervises production output against customer due dates and initiates action to prevent missed commitments.
3. Examines order fulfillment reports and initiates corrective actions for inadequacies in the process implementation.
4. Ensures awareness of plant personnel in the areas of safety and quality. Reviews programs and plant compliance records. Directs staff in the development of training programs to ensure alignment with policy.
5. Reviews and approves standard operational and working practices. Authorizes modifications as appropriate.
6. Approves plant's operational budget. Initiates effective cost control practices.
7. Coaches, mentors and provides developmental opportunities to staff. Evaluates performance and initiates corrective action when vital.
What are the requirements of this role?
• Bachelor’s degree; MBA is nice to have.
• You must hold at least 10 years as a manufacturing leader. This is a requirement to be consider for this position.
• Experience with Unions.
• Demonstrate Operational Excellence.
• Advance English is required.
• This position is located in our Production Plant based in Pilar, Buenos Aires.
Diversity and inclusion are central elements of the shared culture across the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies.
Attracting, developing and retaining a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities is essential to our success.
We are committed to providing a respectful, inclusive and accessible work environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their potential.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Argentina-Buenos Aires-Pilar- Organization
Johnson & Johnson de Argentina S.A.C.e.l. (7450)
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Litógrafo, con 3 años de experiencia. Realizara esmaltado y la litografía de los pomos de aluminio de acuerdo con los datos especificados en las fichas técnicas correspondientes, ejerciendo funcio [...]
Seleccionaremos para importante empresa: Operarios de Litografia Experiencia mínima 3 meses comprobable en el puesto, manejos de maquinas impresoras, conocimiento de colores y tintas. (excluyente [...]
Supervisor de Producción con perfil de TÉCNICO ELECTRÓNICO, con 5 años de experiencia en Producción, Seguridad y medio ambiente, calidad y gente a cargo. Sexo Masculino. Con titulo de técnico el [...]
Buscamos 2 operarias con 2 años de experiencia en embalaje, trabajo manual. Sexo Femenino. De 30 a 40 años de edad, con Secundario completo. Con disponibilidad horaria ya que rotara 8 horas por sema [...]