Buenos Aires C.F.
A pioneer in the use of virtualization and automation technologies, VMware simplifies IT complexity across the entire data center to the virtual workplace, empowering customers with solutions in the software-defined data center to hybrid cloud computing and the mobile workspace.
Our team of 20,000+ people working in 50+ locations worldwide is committed to building a community where great people want to work long term by living our values of passion, innovation, execution, teamwork, active learning and giving back. If you are ready to accelerate and innovate, join us as we challenge constraints and problem solve for tomorrow today.
Due to the tremendous success we have enjoyed,
exciting opportunities exist within our Sales organization for technical sales Solution Engineers (SE). This position represents an opportunity to join our dynamic company and become an integral part of a talented team transforming the technology landscape.
The VMware Solution Engineer plays an important role in building and sustaining customer relationships, while driving the adoption of our solutions to achieve our revenue goals. The SE works very closely with sales to build long-term business relationships within assigned “named” accounts. The SE is a high-impact, highly visible role responsible for ensuring pervasive enterprise adoption of VMware software and solutions and closing enterprise transactions within assigned accounts in the region.
- The SE works hand-in-hand with the VMware Field Sales teams to develop and deliver customer solutions.
- The SE seeks to build deep, consultative relationships with their customer, effectively becoming a trusted adviser. The SE trusted advisor is ideally positioned to understand the customer's high-level business objectives, and match these to VMware solutions to satisfy the business and technical requirements.
- The SE is comfortable presenting VMware’s value proposition, technologies, strategy, and product roadmaps to all levels at their customer including executives, technical management, and technical engineers.
- Everyone is responsible for pipeline growth. A great SE always seeks to identify new customer opportunity or demand for VMware solutions in their named accounts, as well as participate in demand generating events and activities. SEs track these opportunities in Salesforce.com.
- Once an opportunity is identified, the SE plays a critical role in developing the opportunity and moving it towards closure. The primary activities the SE leads are to ensure that the proposed solution has been technically validated and that there are no technical barriers that would prevent the adoption of thesolution.? The SE works collaboratively with their Account Executive to develop business cases and value justifications to support world-class value propositions to your customer.
- SEs constantly seek to expand their technical expertise and knowledge of VMware technologies, industry direction and trends, and competitor’s solutions via enablement and internal training offerings
- As a group, SEs communicate and collaborate with their peers and colleagues on trends, product feedback, customer success, etc.
- We are seeking an enthusiastic self-starter with an outgoing personality, comfortable working both independently and in a team setting.
- You have been in the information technology industry and possess relevant technical experience, with preference for technical sales or customer-facing consulting experience.
- Throughout your career you have gathered significant industry knowledge and experience in areas such as Software Defined Data Center (SDDC), Software Defined Networking (SDN), Software Defined Storage (SDS), Hyper converged Infrastructure (HCI), Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), Platform as a Service (PaaS), or infrastructure security, but what really sets you apart is your expertise in data center software infrastructure, cloud or systems management, and business continuity.
- Your strong customer facing and relationship building skills, coupled with your listening and questions-based selling skills help you see the “big picture” and develop innovative solutions to your customer’s challenges.
- You will have some travel, mainly for training purposes
- Your BA/BS degree or equivalent gives you the skills to continually learn
- You will be able to achieve a VMware Certified Professional (VCP) designation or similar technical certification.
VMware is an EPIC2 community and was recently listed as #42 on Fortune’s 100 Best Companies to Work For. We enjoy helping our people grow professionally as well as in our community. Our passionate and enthusiastic employees exemplify our shared values and continue to drive our company to new heights and influence within the business landscape and beyond.
This job requisition is not eligible for employment-based immigration sponsored by VMware.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Requisition ID: 265460 Work Area: Sales Expected Travel: 0 - 100% Career Status: Graduate Employment Type: Regular Full Time COMPANY DESCRIPTION SAP started in 1972 as a team of five col [...]
Job Summary: Reporting to the DevOps Practice Leader, the CTPE Ambassador / DevOps Engineer Lead is responsible for participating in scrum team based activities that are assigned to portfolio initi [...]
Job Summary: Reporting directly to the Platform Engineering Lead , the Cloud Platforms Technical Lead is responsible for guiding the technical team through design and implementation of platform fea [...]
Requisition ID: 265460Work Area: SalesExpected Travel: 0 - 100%Career Status: GraduateEmployment Type: Regular Full Time COMPANY DESCRIPTIONSAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a de [...]